DiscoverOrg Customer Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DiscoverOrg

1 Interview Review

Customer Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

Easily the best interview process I've ever gone through -- from the moment I was contacted by DiscoverOrg I was greeted with nothing but kindness. You'll go through an initial phone call to learn a bit more about the roll and see if you'd be a good fit, be given a standard skills testing and then if you're lucky will be given an on-site interview. My interview was a mixture of managers and the current team panel style.

The office is super welcoming and this was honestly the only interview I walked into where i didn't feel overly anxious or nervous. I was blown away by the constant communication pre-post interview process as well. Most companies either leave you high and dry or make you wait without any information as a decision is finalized.

Even if I wasn't offered the job, I still would have remained just as impressed with the way I was treated. Hands down, this has been the best interview process I've ever had to go through.

Interview Questions