DiscoverOrg Front End Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DiscoverOrg

3.5

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied on their website, had two phone interviews and one in-person interview. They asked me to complete an AngularJS application with a focus on component-driven architecture. One more sentence and now this will be 30 words.

Interview Questions

• Difference between .call(), .apply(), .bind() in JavaScript.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DiscoverOrg

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

The first thing they hit me with was the phone screen. After proving I am capable of a coherent conversation with another human being, I was put through a brief technical phone interview. After verifying our goals were mutual, I was brought in for a face to face interview. The interview was scheduled for 1.5 hours but ended after just over 2 hours. The interview was with 4 members of the prospective team and they all knew their stuff. I was grilled up and down my resume over everything from the technologies that I have used to experiences with performance and QA issues. There was generic and specific technical questions as well as a few of the usual, "tell us about a time when you had a confrontation with an employee" type stuff. I also solved a few whiteboard, front end based programming questions. It was relaxed but intense and everyone had a great personality.

Interview Questions

• They focused heavily on JavaScript and the many paradigms associated with it.   1 Answer