DiscoverOrg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.7

Research Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

The interview process was very easy and laid back. You meet with about 4 managers during the interview. They make you feel comfortable and even if you don’t know the answer they understand and explain it to you.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

Interviewed with 4 people on the management team 2 at a time.
    I was interviewing for 2 positions and they would pick which position I would fill depending on what they thought I would be better in

Interview Questions

• Debate something you believe in with me   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

I had been referred by a current employee and was able to get a phone screen in the same day. From there, the next steps were an IQ test called the Omnia test I had to complete, which resembled kind of like an ACT/SAT. After their HR department received the results, I was able to schedule an on-site interview with their VP of Sales and their Manager of Sales Development the following couple of days. There weren't any "gotcha" questions, they just wanted to get a feel for who you were, see what kind of personality you had, and eventually role-played the qualifying process, so make sure you do your HW before!

Interview Questions

• How has your prior professional experience helped you in your career in sales?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient and professional. Everyone involved in the hiring process showed respect, humility and confidence regarding their company. They were very direct and to the point which is always appreciated in the job search market. I would give the company a 10/10 on the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Depending on what position you are applying for I am sure you get asked different questions. Do your research and you will not get caught off guard!   Answer Question

Corporate Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone and had a follow up interview at DiscoverOrg. The interviewers made me feel very relaxed and welcomed they were friendly but professional. They Were to the point and asked straight forward questions and gave a very clear posture of the role of the company and its various branches and their functions. I enjoyed the whole experience.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process took about 1 month because I applied and had my first phone screen while I was on vacation, and had to wait ~2 weeks until I got home to continue it. The on-site interview was professional but also decently laid-back. With the exception of a couple job-specific questions and "tests," it was pretty all-encompassing and catered more towards getting to know the job candidate as a person. I performed well on the cognitive assessment they had me take and had an above-average resume for a recent college grad, so it was relatively stress-free in regards to proving I was capable of doing the job. First interview was conducted by a Director of Sales, and when he left they brought in one of the two VPs.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two very friendly ladies, they were very descriptive in the explaination of what DiscoverOrg does for others. They gladly answered all my questions before and after asking. Nice experience.

Interview Questions

• "Do you know what the chip in a debit/credit card does?"   1 Answer
    • "What do you think the most challenging part of the job could be?"   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Very friendly and direct, they were able to give a full brief description of the job title and what was expected to perform the job in a good timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

I had a phone interview and once I was finished with that i had a face to face interview about a week later and if you get through that they will do a follow up with you to let you know if you're hired or not.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I wanted to work for their company!   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

After applying, I received a call from a recruiter. We discussed the company, the position, and my background to make sure this would be a fit. Next week I went to the interview with the VP of Customer Success, followed by an interview with the CRO. I received an offer by the weekend. It was professional and friendly from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to role-play in a controversial argument to demonstrate innate sales skills.   1 Answer