DiscoverOrg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DiscoverOrg Interview Questions

Interviews at DiscoverOrg

2.6

Tech Interview

Interview

Video calls and eventual in person. The leadership I met with was very rude; they continued to be rude even post-interview. They do not reimburse for interview expenses and the company has an ugly website. Moreover, they are not market competitive with other tech or tech-focused companies. Summarization of the experience - I would never recommend. Employees should never have to deal with managers who lowball and are rude - especially during the interview process.

IT Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in September 2019.

Interview

Short conversation with HR, then took a personality assessment. The next day I was scheduled to come in and meet with the team, and the day after I was scheduled to have a phone interview with the director of the department. The week after I got an email from HR saying that they wanted someone with less experience for the role.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Austin, TX).

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews. Original Internal recruiter who contacted me grossly overestimated the base salary offerings by 30%!!! And OTE should have been 60/40 or 50/50 but when I spoke to the actual manager I’d be working with, I was told 70/30...Beware of their “hook”!!!

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn for two positions. I was contacted by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to schedule a phone call to discuss one of the opportunities. On the date of the scheduled call, I received an email a few minutes after the call was scheduled to start, asking me if I would be able to reschedule for another time. I accommodated and the phone call was moved to a different date and time. The new time was for 30 minutes ago this morning, and I have yet to receive a call from the Talent Acquisition Specialist. I will not be pursuing opportunities with this company any further.

Director of Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in May 2019.

Interview

First, I was contacted by the recruitment team and conducted a phone interview. After meeting with the recruiter, she set up a 30-minute call with the COO (this was the same day). Next, I had to complete an Omnia Test. Then, I had an onsite interview with the CRO, CFO, CAO, the SVP of HR and General Counsel. These were all scheduled for the same day 2 days after the Omnia test. I was contacted by HR later that evening to get my feelings on the encounter, and an offer was extended the next day. From the first contact to offer signing was less than 5 days.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in April 2019.

Interview

They run you through interviews quickly which is great, and part of the process i enjoyed. They then have you interview with the Sales Leader, which in this case was the VP of Sales

Interview Questions

• What do know about DiscoverOrg, what we do? If so, how would you describe it?   1 Answer

Business Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in November 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then a second phone interview with the manager of the department with the open position. He was very distracted right from the start. Both interviews seemed to go well and then I got ghosted. I sent a few follow up emails and never got a response back. That seems to be the norm based on other reviews I've read.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg.

Interview

Process took very long. 5 Interviews and at the end they ghosted me. One Director said they would have hired me right there on the spot if I had applied for their team. Last interview they called my experience irrelevant.

Sales Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Conshohocken, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

I had a short phone interview with HR. Mainly learned more about the role, and discussed my work experience. For my in person interview, it lasted about an hour. We discussed the role more in depth, I went over my experience, and all of my questions were answered. Then we did a role play scenario, showing my ability to make a pitch over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Engage in a role play with the topic of your choice. Help a customer "over the phone".   Answer Question

Corporate Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in October 2018.

Interview

Process was smooth and stream-lined. Interviewers were extremely professional and provided challenging questions and provided opportunities to ask questions and see what a typical day is like. I enjoyed feeling like a part of the organization from the moment I walked in the door!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? What other opportunities would you like to learn about within the company?   Answer Question