DiscoverOrg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.5

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

I applied via craigslist mid January 2017, and got a call about two days later to schedule an interview. I arrived early and was greeted and brought back to begin. I waited a total of 8 minutes. They were polite, instructive and courteous. They answered most of my questions before I had the chance to ask them.
    I felt little pressure, the ladies were very friendly and helpful.
    The interview took about 20-30 minutes.
    I interviewed on a Friday, and got a call from then the following Tuesday to offer me a position with the company, which I accepted and look forward to seeing how things go.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable on the phones?   Answer Question
    • What is your understanding of the position/company?   Answer Question
    • About how much time did your spend on the phone at your old job and what were your personal goals?   Answer Question

Corporate Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. I applied online and got a call the next day. We set up an interview for the following week. The interview was 2-1 and then a 1-1 with the manager. The interview questions were not overly difficult. It felt like more of a conversation than an interview.

Research Analyst - Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume and got a phone call and email to come in for an interview less than a week later. I set up the interview for a Tuesday and got an offer on Thursday. It was a very quick process which I appreciate. The interviewers made me feel comfortable and asked if I had questions throughout the meeting. At the end they gave a brief description of the company which helped me understand more about how it works. Everyone was very helpful, and overall it has been a positive experience for me.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg in January 2017.

Interview

They reached out and asked for a call, I gave them a few times and never heard from them again. Very rude and sent a huge signal to me that this what not a place that respected it's employees/potential employees time.

Interview Questions

• Thank you for applying! I would be very excited to talk about this opportunity with youWhen are some times you would be free to talk with us?   Answer Question

Junior Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had a quick phone interview then was sent a couple online assessments. I was told I would get a phone call after the assessments were done. A week or so after I hadn't heard anything so I emailed the recruiter and have not had any follow up. This has been roughly 2 months ago. They need to communicate if someone is not being considered for a position!

Bilingual Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was scheduled at a certain time and my interviewers took an extra 20 minutes to greet me, also was not told i needed key to get to 9th floor by security or interviewers.

Interview Questions

• How much of DiscoverOrg do you know about?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had one telephone interview, one skype interview and one in person interview with the Director . After the in person interview I received a phone call about an hour later offering me the job. Then we negotiated salary and I was able to pick my start date!

Customer Success Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was referred by a current employee (they take referrals seriously, which is great). I was given a phone interview by the recruiting coordinator, and then asked to take a type of IQ test and come in for an in-person interview with the lady who would be my direct supervisor, and then her manager (the VP of the Customer Success department). They both did a great job describing what it was I'd be doing, and almost six months in I haven't been surprised by any of my duties so far.
    I was given a call back and offered the job later that afternoon after my interview and I accepted! I started work two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty basic interview questions.
      1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      2. What kind of environment do you work best in?
      3. What kind of management style do you prefer from your supervisor?
      1 Answer

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg in April 2016.

Interview

Beginning of the process was fantastic and gave me a very good feeling about this company. Their HR front line contacted me very shortly after my application and I took their assessment exam, which was more challenging than I expected. When their HR rep called me to schedule a phone interview, he assured me I tested very well.

I tried to e-mail him when my interviewer did not call 45 minutes after our scheduled time, but since then there has been no contact at all from this company. It was a very negative experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you on the job market? Why are you interested in working for this company? Why do you want to work in Vancouver?   Answer Question

Corporate Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

I haven't been through many interview processes but this is the best one I have gone through. It felt more like a mutual exchange where Brett tried to inform me as much as possible about the job and get a feel for if I would be a good fit for it as well. It was professional yet I felt at home.

Interview Questions

• Most of this position involves being on the phone. Is that something that you can see yourself doing?   Answer Question