DiscoverOrg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DiscoverOrg

2.6

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

I came in for two in-person interviews and was immediately offered the job. I had to take a verbal and math test and pass a background check.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with Salesforce.com?   1 Answer

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg in April 2016.

Interview

Beginning of the process was fantastic and gave me a very good feeling about this company. Their HR front line contacted me very shortly after my application and I took their assessment exam, which was more challenging than I expected. When their HR rep called me to schedule a phone interview, he assured me I tested very well.

I tried to e-mail him when my interviewer did not call 45 minutes after our scheduled time, but since then there has been no contact at all from this company. It was a very negative experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you on the job market? Why are you interested in working for this company? Why do you want to work in Vancouver?   Answer Question

Financial Systems Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg in April 2018.

Interview

Lots of great conversations with individuals across all levels and functions. It was truly a great experience and hr really helped drive. The iq test was great too. I dropped out of the process right before seemingly the final round because I had another offer that was too good to pass up. I definitely would have explored further if the circumstances in my life were different.

Interview Questions

• Talk about background and yourself. Looks like they were just looking for someone that was smart and a good cultural fit.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in April 2019.

Interview

They run you through interviews quickly which is great, and part of the process i enjoyed. They then have you interview with the Sales Leader, which in this case was the VP of Sales

Interview Questions

• What do know about DiscoverOrg, what we do? If so, how would you describe it?   1 Answer

Controller Interview

Interview

Interview process went very smoothly. Coordinated by the administrative staff, I met with the founders and had a job offer in a short period of time. All my questions were answered and I walked away excited about the opportunity. I would recommend this company to others in the ares.

CSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, Testing, then Live Interview. Very friendly and easy experience. There was a very thorough interview process. Got to meet great people. They were able to move everything along at a great pace

Interview Questions

• Asked about background, Customer experience, B2B experience   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process included interviewing with the postion's Direct Supervisor, VP, and the team of people they work with on a day to day basis. There was time with each level of the interview, and they made me feel welcome to ask questions, as if I was interviewing them in addition to being interviewed myself.

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

4 contacts total, with 2 phone conversations, an on-line skills test, and then 2 on-site meetings. The process was swift and professional. Overall, I believe that process provided an opportunity for us to get to know one another and determine if there was a fit.

Interview Questions

• In general, they asked a number of questions seeking to discover if I would a holistic fit for the company. They very much wanted to understand where I was coming from and where I saw myself going in the company and my future in general.   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

After applying, I received a call from a recruiter. We discussed the company, the position, and my background to make sure this would be a fit. Next week I went to the interview with the VP of Customer Success, followed by an interview with the CRO. I received an offer by the weekend. It was professional and friendly from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to role-play in a controversial argument to demonstrate innate sales skills.   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within 1-2 days to schedule a phone screen. After the phone screen, I was asked to complete an online test before being invited for an in-person interview with a manager from the sales team and a manager from the customer success team. References were checked after my in-person meeting and then I was invited to a second in-person meeting.

Interview Questions

• Where do you think you can add the most value to our organization?   Answer Question