DiscoverOrg Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DiscoverOrg Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at DiscoverOrg

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and had a initial screening call out of the blue - which surprised me as I was not prepared to give a spontaneous 20 min interview. Immediately after, I was invited in to interview with the Department Director. Two weeks later, I was invited to meet with the CEO and the employee I was replacing (moved out of state). Henry was straight to the point, and although he was very friendly, he was all business and established the level of professionalism I now associate with DiscoverOrg. I was then invited in for a trial period, and was offered the job right away.

Interview Questions

• How will you measure success at DiscoverOrg?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DiscoverOrg

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had one telephone interview, one skype interview and one in person interview with the Director . After the in person interview I received a phone call about an hour later offering me the job. Then we negotiated salary and I was able to pick my start date!

Interview Questions