DiscoverOrg Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DiscoverOrg Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at DiscoverOrg

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in September 2018.

Interview

It was very confusing and intimidating having what I thought was my interview with two ladies and then being told to sit there and wait to be interviewed by a manager from the department I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what this position consists of?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DiscoverOrg

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg in June 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via my cell phone and asked some questions about my previous work. We scheduled an in person interview where it was two people asking me about my work experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in June 2018.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then in-person interview. Both were very smooth, Both ladies who I had spoken too were very nice. Discussed the position and a brief overview of what I would be doing in the new position.

Interview Questions

• What made me apply for discovery org   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

A very unique hiring process. I liked doing orientations before the first day. I feel like we will be able to get right to work having already done that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for DiscoverOrg?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

I found DiscoverOrg on indeed. The hiring process was pretty simple if you have an indeed account. The women I interviewed with we're super nice and really fun to talk to. Overall it was an amazing experience. I'm really excited to join the team.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the job position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

I waited in the waiting area until Morgan and Desiree greeted me and walked me back to the conference room. They asked me some questions about my job and described discover org to me. After a small break Hailey came in and explained the job more in depth and made sure I understood the job then she walked me out.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome objections at your current job or previous jobs?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

I applied online through their website and got an email back about a day later and had a phone interview set up. In the phone interview I was asked about my previous job experiences and what I did in each position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about your previous job experience and what you knew about the company!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was quick and intellectual. I’ve learned more about the job during the interview. They asked me multiple questions making sure I understood what I was getting into. They showed me pictures and a diagram on a Chalkboard. After that I was told I would get a call in a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a lot of experience on the computer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a two part interview, the first was with HR and the second was with a research department manager. It was a very welcoming and comfortable environment. They asked questions about the company and position and they did an excellent job further explaining th company and what my job role would be. I felt that they asked appropriate questions in regards to my past job experience and allowed me to ask any questions I had. I enjoyed being able to talk to multiple people, it gave me a well-rounded view of what to except from the job.

Application

Interview

It was very laid back and I didn't feel any negative pressure. Everything was explained to me fully, they kept checking in and asking if I had any questions, which I appreciated. They were all so warm and each conversation felt organic and not forced.

Interview Questions

• How would you adapt going from working in a fast paced environment to sitting at a desk most of the day?   Answer Question