DiscoverOrg Research Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DiscoverOrg Research Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at DiscoverOrg

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

The whole interview process, was extremely painless and very smooth! None of the employees in the company were intimidating, everyone was opened armed and very inviting. They did an excellent job fully explaining about the company and what role I applied for. They answered any questions I had and even asked me such great questions as well. They were great about wanting to get to really know me as a person, not just another employee they were looking to add to the team. I love that they asked such great questions, to get to know my work ethic and goals/views for the work environment. Overall the best interview process I've ever been through. The communication is amazing and any question asked/confusion, was answered right away in full detail. Amazing company overall! A++ for the interview process!

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a new work environment. What made your interested/ or drawn to DiscoverOrg? What experience do you have with the role you applied for/ what makes you a good fit for the role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DiscoverOrg

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

Signed up for the job opening online and received a phone call the next day. The interview was smooth and informative about the company and the job position. It was overall a nice and easy interview that wasn't rushed or unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

Asked about my experience and why I applied for position. Told more about job and what was expected. Showed me a brief of what software we would be using and what to do with it.

Interview Questions

• How many people have you been in charge of?   1 Answer