DiscoverOrg Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Development Representative

DiscoverOrg Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at DiscoverOrg

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. Started with a phone interview with the internal recruiter. She was very nice and worked around my schedule, asked basic background questions to gauge my personality and how I sound on the phone. For the second in person interview, I meet with VP of Sales and Manager or Biz Development. Meeting was around an hour. Asked basic questions around experience and how it could translate to the role I was applying for. We did some role playing and discussed how I overcome objections. I received an offer the next day, negotiated salary and signing incentives, then formally accepted the offer. Over all very pleased with the process and excited to be working for one of the fastest growing companies in the US with a company culture that is second to none.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DiscoverOrg

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg in August 2015.

Interview

I took an aptitude test before the interview. The one interview I had lasted 20 minutes. They offered me a job with a quick and easy negotiation. I was impressed by their ability to recognize what they want and not waste time.

Interview Questions

• Because price is the biggest hurdle, do I have the conviction to convince business leaders to invest in DiscoverOrg over a lower cost alternative.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were kind, professional, easy-going, and helpful in elaborating on the product, mission/vision, and goals of the specific role that I was applying for. I had a phone screen and a couple of in-person interviews before I was offered a position here. The first interview consisted of a really great conversation with three members of the Human Resources team. The second interview consisted of a dialogue with the head of the SDR team, as well as the VP. Both were friendly, and asked questions that were geared more towards the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• This was a really interesting question, actually. One of my interview questions was actually set-up as a debate. The interviewer asked me to persuade him of something that has two different sides.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview with HR that led to a succession of three personal interviews. I was actually hired for a different position than what I originally applied for

Interview Questions

• Since this is a new industry for me, I was asked how my background and skills would relate to the position I was interviewing for.   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg.

Interview

I took an Omnia aptitude test and then had an in person interview at the office. The whole process was efficient and professional. Everyone I met was friendly, intelligent, and a good representative of the company.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Had initial Phone screen with HR Recruiter, then took Omnia aptitude test. Early the next week met with Manager of Sales Development and Director of Sales Development. Lastly, met with VP of Customer Success. Received offer same day as final interview. Entire process was very professional, effective, and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Debate something we both have an interest in, but have different perspectives on.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Overall, I had a very positive experience with DiscoverOrg. The communication was constant throughout the whole process and I felt very welcomed when visiting the offices for my interview. Although I didn't spend much time on site, the employees I met were very friendly and accommodating. Upon completing my interview I left with the impression that they promote a work culture I could mesh well with. That is, they are a competent and driven group of employees working towards the same professional success that I am.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

Interviewed with 4 people on the management team 2 at a time.
    I was interviewing for 2 positions and they would pick which position I would fill depending on what they thought I would be better in

Interview Questions

• Debate something you believe in with me   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process took about 1 month because I applied and had my first phone screen while I was on vacation, and had to wait ~2 weeks until I got home to continue it. The on-site interview was professional but also decently laid-back. With the exception of a couple job-specific questions and "tests," it was pretty all-encompassing and catered more towards getting to know the job candidate as a person. I performed well on the cognitive assessment they had me take and had an above-average resume for a recent college grad, so it was relatively stress-free in regards to proving I was capable of doing the job. First interview was conducted by a Director of Sales, and when he left they brought in one of the two VPs.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DiscoverOrg (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

I had been referred by a current employee and was able to get a phone screen in the same day. From there, the next steps were an IQ test called the Omnia test I had to complete, which resembled kind of like an ACT/SAT. After their HR department received the results, I was able to schedule an on-site interview with their VP of Sales and their Manager of Sales Development the following couple of days. There weren't any "gotcha" questions, they just wanted to get a feel for who you were, see what kind of personality you had, and eventually role-played the qualifying process, so make sure you do your HW before!

Interview Questions

• How has your prior professional experience helped you in your career in sales?   Answer Question