Discovery Communications Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Discovery Communications Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Discovery Communications.

Interview

Started with HR interview, followed by phone interview with hiring manager and followed by in person interview on site with hiring manager and the VP. When we discussed salary I mentioned my range and they were okay with it. However when they extended the offer they reduced it. In addition they only gave me 24 hours to accept the offer and I had other interviews which I had to give up on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery Communications

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Discovery Communications in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screening with HR, then phone with manager. Results out after 2-3 weeks. The process is smooth, I would speak highly of the intern program except for the pay. Lowest hourly salary for interns. Non-negotiable. Reason being the job is usually unpaid. Implying you would appreciate the brand and opportunity. Not the financial factor.

Negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery Communications (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First round was 15 minutes talking to HR, second round was on Skype, one hour speaking with the Business Development Director and manager of the team

Interview Questions

• - Did you ever encounter a difficult situation in your team? How did you solve it?
      - Was there any situation where you were really upset with Management?
      - If you could go back, would you do things differently?
      - What was your major achievement?
      - What do you like about Discovery? Which is your favorite program?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Discovery Communications (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Thorough. There were questions around my background and experience, personality fit, some scenario based questions. All standards stuff.It was a single interview process that lasted 1 hour and the line manager ran with the process. It was a single interview and a decision was made the next day.

Interview Questions

• Forecast how many Bicycles are foretasted to be on the roads in London in that year   Answer Question