Discovery Communications Intern At Discovery Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Discovery Communications Intern At Discovery Communications Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern At Discovery Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Discovery Communications (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

I originally applied online, and waited about a month before receiving a survey. After the survey I received a link to do a 4 question survey via webcam. The process was slightly awkward because I was talking to a computer, but the questions were not unexpected. Almost 2 months passed until I heard from someone on the Campus Connect team who let me know that an hiring manager wanted to interview later that day. I ended up talking to a director and vice president over the phone, and the whole process was great. Incredibly friendly, and shared a ton of information about themselves and Discovery.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery Communications

Intern At Discovery Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery Communications (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with someone from HR and then received an email from the hiring manager to schedule a phone interview. The questions were pretty much what you would expect, nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions