Discovery Communications Temporary Assistant - Production Department Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Temporary Assistant - Production Department Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery Communications.

Interview

I applied on the Discovery Communications website under the temp position category. Received a call from a staffing group about two weeks later to set up a phone screening. Basic phone screening; asked questions about your resume, salary expectations, email references, etc. I was told the screening would be passed on to my would be boss and he would let her know which candidates he wanted to interview in person. Another two weeks later I received an email to meet with my would be employer at the NYC office. Everyone was very pleasant. They were mostly interested in if you were a good fit for the department and your career goals. Once again, pretty basic questions. Asked about my background, why I studied what I did in college, what shows I like, my greatest strengths and weaknesses. I thought it went very well. Once I didn't here back by the date they said they would notify the candidate by I assumed I didn't get it. I guess somebody else just had a better interview.

Interview Questions