Discovery Communications Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Discovery Communications Project Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery Communications (Silver Spring, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a PM position at the end of November 2016, and about a week later an HR Recruiter got in touch with me to schedule a 30-minute phone interview. On the same day of the phone interview, I was contacted again to schedule an on-site interview with the SVP of the department, the team manager (who I already spoke with in the phone interview), another manager, and an Operational Director. Due to the holiday season, scheduling the on-site was delayed to the beginning of January 2017. In the second (and final) interview, I was basically led into a conference room and people came in one at a time, introduced themselves, and I had four separate 30-minute conversations getting to know the team members personally, discussing the position and how it impacts each team member, and how I could fit into the role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery Communications

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Discovery Communications in January 2012.

Interview

This was pretty straight forward. I was referred internally. So I started with an informal phone interview, followed by an interview with my future supervisor and manager. The questions were pretty easy, just behavioral, and they also asked me a little bit about my technology experience. I heard back from them the following day, and got an official offer from HR the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you [fill in the blank]... I hate this type of question   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation