Discovery, Inc. Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Discovery, Inc. Accounting Interview Questions

Interviews at Discovery, Inc.

2.5

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. in October 2016.

Interview

I had to follow a link in an email to a virtual interview site called Hireview. Hireview gives you the opportunity to practice using standard interview questions before you start the actual interview. The interview that I took was 5 questions long. I was shown the prompt and given 3 minutes to prepare before the recording started. The answer had to be one minute long. You have 2 shots to answer the question, but the second attempt is immediately kept and sent. It wasn't too bad, but it felt kind of awkward and I was nervous so my voice shook a lot. If you get nervous easily I recommend keeping a water bottle nearby to use between questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery, Inc.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

I received an interview in a week after the application. It was an internet interview so it might take some time to adjust to it. Detailed instruction will be given on how to do the interview. However, the time given to answer a question is short. My performance was just fair so i guess thats why they rejected me.

Interview Questions