Discovery, Inc. Ad Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Discovery, Inc. Ad Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Discovery, Inc.

Ad Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc..

Interview

I applied on the Discovery Inc website and got an email a few days later requesting a video interview. It had 8 questions, 2 were writing questions and the other 6 were videoed. It felt like talking to a wall because the questions weren't even asked verbally, but written on the side of the screen. You get about 30 seconds to prepare for each question before it begins recording, and then a certain amount of time to answer each question. I had plenty of time for each. I got an email a few days later requesting an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery, Inc.

Ad Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. in September 2017.

Interview

3 step interview process. first step was a video interview- it was pretty awkward becuase you had to talk to yourself via video cam. pretty standard questions. Then came in person and met with the team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online (no referral), and a week later got an automated message asking me to take a video interview within 48 hours. I had to download the HireVue app and find a quiet, well-lit space to film in. The interview was 8 questions: two were typed "essays" (How did you find out about this job? Is temp to perm position OK?) and six were video responses. You got 30 seconds to read and prep for each video response and 1-3 minutes to record (based on the question). I got one try for each.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I submitted Resume online and was called for an in person interview in the Los Angeles office followed by phone interview by an HR rep in the New York office.