Discovery, Inc. Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Discovery, Inc. Finance Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Discovery, Inc.

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. in November 2015.

Interview

One of the most classless interviewing experiences I have ever had. Initial HR screening, followed by a VC interview with the hiring manager, followed by two separate in person office visits. After a week and a half, followed up with an email and heard nothing back...not even a considerate "still in the process" message. Followed up twice more with no answer only to eventually receive a generic rejection note from HR 3 weeks after. After several interviews, they should at least have the decency to call you. They went from being high on me to complete silence and basically wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• usual questions, some random, some finance related, very few specific   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery, Inc.

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

1st interview met up with HR and hiring manager. Great discussion on the role, the challenges and expectations of candidate coming onboard.
    2nd interview with CFO. Quite disappointed with this interview as CFO doesn't seems very interested. The interview was over in 20 mins. The result came back that the CFO suddenly has a totally different criteria on the candidate and they will start the recruiting process all over again. It's really a waste of time!

Interview Questions