Discovery, Inc. Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Intern

Discovery, Inc. Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Discovery, Inc.

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc..

Interview

I submitted an online application and video interview, and kept in touch with a college recruiter. I was contacted 3 months later for a phone interview with the manager, who was very kind. I received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

First, I applied online and had to answer some short questions. Then I was contacted to do a video interview where you record yourself answering questions, which was awkward but straightforward. Then I had a phone interview with my boss and the team.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. in March 2017.

Interview

Online digital interview, with only five questions. Interviewed for PR & Communications and Marketing positions. Additional interviews would have followed after this initial process. The INtern program began in June, and hiring is probably complete by early March.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. in November 2018.

Interview

After applying on line, about a week later I got an email asking me to complete a video interview on my own within the next 2 days or so. During that video interview I was prompted to answer 6-7 questions in about a minute each (staring at yourself on camera is strange but you get used to it). A couple of weeks after submitting the video interview I got an email from my future supervisor asking for a phone interview, where he mostly described the role and I told him a bit about myself. That same day a few hours later I got a call saying I had gotten the internship.

Interview Questions

• During the phone interview, they asked me what Instagram pages I follow (it was the first question - threw me off a bit but made sense since I was interviewing for a position that would work in social media)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with discovery recently to apply for an internship. About two weeks later I received an email notifying me that I had an interview through a platform called Hirevue. The interview was 2 days after I got this email. Hirevue is a webcam based interview. It will ask your 5 questions, giving you 2 minutes to gather your thoughts, and then 1 minute to answer. The interview process was kind of awkward and stressful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Knoxville, TN) in March 2019.

Interview

Apply online. If selected, complete a recorded video interview with timed questions. You have about 1 minute to think of a response and then about 2-3 minutes to record your answer. You will have two tries for each question.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to gain from an internship with Discovery, Inc.?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Roseland, NJ) in March 2019.

Interview

I interviewed online with HireVue, which was kind of weird considering you're not talking to a real person. It was nerve wracking because you had two chances to get the recording perfect, so I felt much more pressure than if I had been talking to a real person.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite show (Discovery Channel or not)   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc..

Interview

Online hire-vie process with four questions in front of a video camera. Each question had a certain amount of time to prepare an answer. There was a follow-up phone interview, which basically described the position I was hired for and asked a few questions about background and experience.

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD) in November 2012.

Interview

There were many steps to the interview process, ending with a career fair like interview. I got hired a few days after so it is definitely possible.

Interview Questions

• All seemed pretty standard but you need to have a clear idea of what you want to do.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc..

Interview

Online survey, followed by a webcam interview took about 4 weeks