Discovery, Inc. Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

Discovery, Inc. Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Discovery, Inc.

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD) in July 2012.

Interview

Met with immediate supervisor for roughly 30 minutes to review my qualifications in person. He described what the job requirements were and what role I would play in the process.

Interview Questions

• What type of leader would I consider myself to be and how would others describe me as a leader.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Thorough interview process. Came back 3 times and the job was represented accurately. The questions were well thought out and the interviews started on time. The turn-around time was quick and I was kept in the loop throughout the entire process.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

First had an easy conversation with a recruiter over the phone, then met with my line manager and someone in the team for a 1 hour interview. Mainly asking about my experience. The last interview was a case study

Interview Questions

• Case study: data given and had to interpret and find insights   Answer Question