Discovery, Inc. Marketing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Discovery, Inc. Marketing Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Discovery, Inc.

3.2

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD) in April 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed at an exact time and he called me at that time. The interview was very short and consisted of about 4 questions. The first was what do we do at Discovery Communications?, the next was who was your favorite teacher?, What is your favorite brand and why? and the final was Why Discovery? He was very straight forward and did not react much.

Interview Questions

• What do we do at Discovery Education?   1 Answer
  • What is your Favorite Brand and Why?   1 Answer
  • Who is your favorite teacher and Why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery, Inc.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied on the discovery website and I got an email from somebody in HR. This person initially interviewed me and asked me what department I was interested in. After this I interviewed with 2 people from the department - asked me why I wanted to work there, what I liked about Discovery, past job experiences, etc...

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Discovery   1 Answer

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Knoxville, TN) in November 2018.

Interview

It was a Hireview interview process. They have you two chances to answer each question. They were all very specific to Discovery and asked basic questions about why you wanted to work there.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Everything was digital and pre-recorded. You had a few seconds to process the question on the screen and then it would begin to record you. Luckily, there were practice rounds before the actual interview.