Discovery, Inc. Master Control Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Master Control Operator

Discovery, Inc. Master Control Operator Interview Questions

Interviews at Discovery, Inc.

Master Control Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. in October 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with 3 current employees that are familiar with the position. The interview lasted between 25 and 30 minutes. They asked a variety of questions regarding what I can bring to the position and what I currently do.

Interview Questions

• What is an accomplishment you are most proud of in your current position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery, Inc.

Master Control Operator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. in June 2010.

Interview

Had several interviews before decision made. A lot of paperwork. Long training process of about six weeks, which I shouldn't really complain about. Once the training was complete. I was moved from day shift with weekends off, to overnights with days off in the middle of the week.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying and sending a resume online, I was called in for a tour of the facilities and for an interview with the hiring manager. I was interviewed by two people, a supervisor on duty and manager on duty. They explained what the daily procedures were and introduced me to other employees to show what I would be doing.