Discovery, Inc. Public Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Public Relations

Discovery, Inc. Public Relations Interview Questions

Interviews at Discovery, Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Long, but very to the point. There were at least 3 week breaks in between each round. First the online interview and then a short, casual conversation on the phone 3 weeks later about the job I would be doing and the division I would be working for.

Interview Questions

• Writing Sample: Pretend you are hosting a college tour of your school. Explain the reasons why you chose your school.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery, Inc.

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. in March 2017.

Interview

About one week after submitting an application, I received an email to complete a self-recorded video interview by the weekend. You could practice beforehand, but there were 4 video questions (30 seconds to prepare your answer, 1 minute to answer) and you could redo it once if you preferred. The last question was a timed (10 minutes) short answer asking how you would sell a prospective student on your school while giving them a tour.

Public Relations Interview

Interview

Awkward video interview where you record yourself answering questions. You have two minutes of prep time before each question and you get two tries, but you can't choose which try to submit. So if your second try is worse than the first one, you're out of luck. They e-mailed me Tuesday evening and wanted it done by the following Friday and it was during my Spring Break. Luckily I had my laptop with me and I was only in Orlando and not on a cruise, but I didn't have any business attire with me and had to record it in a hotel room. Not a big deal, but I wish I had more time.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite TV show and why   1 Answer