Discovery, Inc. Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Discovery, Inc. Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Discovery, Inc.

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I was supposed to meet with three interviewers but only two were there. They were unfriendly at the reception. They didn't offer a tour of the facility, a drink, or a place to hang a jacket. During the interview they seemed uninterested, barely made eye contact, and had an overall cold feeling. It felt like they really did not want to be interviewing. They told me I would hear a decision by the end of the week. Didn't hear anything the next week. After I reached out without hearing anything for two weeks, they told me they filled the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery, Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an invite to do a virtual interview that records your responses to a series of questions. Two days later I received an e-mail for an in-person interview in their NY office in which I spoke to two members of two different teams.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Hartford, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted to conduct an interview through an online video service called HireVue that it records you speaking. It had only 3 to 4 questions, you can have a practice round which I really recommend to do it before taking the real interview. It was a nice process, however I was really nervous, and I do not think I did good.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc..

Interview

The interviewer works hard to ensure you are a good fit for the company as well as the company being a good fit for you. Staff was helpful. This company really wants to encourage its employers to appreciate their brand and understand their expected roles. The main demand the company has for someone in this position is mobility in the company. They lay out the expected goals directly if you ask.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

First you meet with HR then people on the sales team. They are really nice it was a very quick interview only a few basic questions about sales and Discovery and your background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

It took a few days after I applied to do the video interview and after that it took a little bit over a week before I was asked to do a second interview. The interviews were both pretty standard questions and everyone was so nice that it made it more comfortable

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position online and about 2 weeks later I received an invitation to complete a virtual interview. The process consisted of recording myself answering 8 questions. A month later I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. I accepted immediately and was told they would set up a time and date shortly. I have yet to hear back after a few weeks, even after I sent follow-up emails. Very unprofessional for a company that is well regarded.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and immediately received a link to a video interview. Eight questions and it took about 30 minutes to complete the interview. Easy questions about the position and the company.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Contacted to complete online video interview within 48 hours. Gave recorded responses to prompted questions. Online interview was maybe 10 questions. Got an email the next day for an in person interview. Traveled to New York for a 15 min interview. Nice office, Nice People.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was brought in to interview with two people and that process was incredibly smooth and those I met were some of the nicest people ever. The interview was not intimidating or harsh, it was more of a conversation and their genuine interest to learn about me. I then had a phone interview with 3 of their senior sales support members who were as nice and as calming as those I met in person, again, more interested in my goals and who I was. Finally I had a phone interview with someone in HR. It was the smoothest, most comfortable and best interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing now that will prepare you for your duties at Discovery Communications? Do you think it'll be a challenge to change pace from work place to work place?   Answer Question