Discovery, Inc. Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Summer

Discovery, Inc. Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Discovery, Inc.

3.1

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. in March 2015.

Interview

The first step was was a video Interview with 5 questions - you had to record your answers in 1 minute. Next, I had a 30-minute Skype interview with a manger in the department I was interviewing for. I got a call from HR a few days later with my offer. Turnaround was very quick.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Discovery, Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied via the website and then did a video interview. I was contacted for a second interview two and a half weeks later. The interview was pretty relaxed. I was asked a lot about my past internship experience and why I decided to apply for the internship. I recommend practicing before you do the video interview and really prepare some things you would like to say.

Interview Questions

• Which of your past internship did you enjoy the most and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted by one way video via Hire View. The instructions were unclear and because of that I did not do as best as I could. It was a series of questions and you would have 1 minute to prepare before it started recording. The questions were simple and gave me ample opportunity to show myself off. Overall, not horrible, but not a fan of video interviews

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. in March 2017.

Interview

Heard back after 2 weeks for a video recording interview. I answered five questions to a recording of myself. You were allowed two tries. Just took it haven't heard back yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Evanston, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted via video recording, instead of video conference or phone call. It's quite obvious that they made every effort to make interviewees more comfortable with the process, and gave interviewees time to practice / rehearse before they start to record themselves. However, getting an interview without actual, human interaction was still very disorienting.

Interview Questions

• What experience prepared you for Discovery's internship program?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied IT internship online on the website on the beginning of March, and after 2 weeks, I got the visual interview online. The interview questions are all behavior questions, such as why discovery? What's the most challenging things you face in your projects? Be prepared for it and suggestions from glassdoor helps a lot during this process. However, I haven't received any feedback from Discovery.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Discovery, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied on March and got the digital interview request 3 days later. This digital interview lasts 5 minutes, and asks 4 questions. You should dress properly and really really show your confidence. I am still waiting their response.

Interview Questions

• Which program do you think matches the mission of Discovery best, and why?   Answer Question