Cover image for Nespresso USA

Add an Interview

Interview Question

Brand Manager Interview

Nespresso USA

Discuss a challenge and how you overcame it.

Interview Answers

4 Answers

Our company lost furniture experts because corporate announced our store would close. Even though I work kitchenwares I gladly filled in while also keeping in touch with kitchen sales.

Anonymous on

We needed to boost sales in kitchen gadgets as part of increasing average value per transaction and I took the lead role in daily in-store product demos.

Anonymous on

I knew we were losing sales because of online sales. I decided to study our website’s new in kitchen category on a daily basis because so often sales associates on the sales floor were unaware of new online-only product. We offered free shipping for that category and I was able to repeatedly save sales by keeping up with our website product.

Anonymous on

Selling coffee machine is challenging because so often when you field questions from customers you are talking to really well educated shoppers. Breville was a case in point. I went to Breville website and read their product reviews by wonky customers. With Nespresso, I loved Vertuoline when it came out and wanted to tell customers about it in the simplest form. I developed a selling code CTFRT to explain the wonders of Centrifusion. The code on capsules tells the machine Cup size, Temperature, Flow, Rotation (speed),and Time (that the grounds are to be in contact with water). Had really great success with it.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.

Nespresso USA Careers

Cover image for Nespresso USA

Working at NESPRESSO The NESPRESSO Story Our story began 25 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea, to create the perfect cup of...More

• Careers