Disney College Program College Program Attractions Hostess Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney College Program College Program Attractions Hostess Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

College Program Attractions Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program (Anaheim, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Went to the informational event on-campus. I told them I wanted to apply to the Anaheim program and they advised me to apply for Florida instead since a lot more people get in. I told them I'd take my chances because I really wanted to go to Anaheim. I applied online and got an invitation to take a personality test. After I took that and passed I got an email inviting me to a phone interview. My phone interview lasted 30 minutes. The following week I was offered a position as an Attractions Hostess in Anaheim.

I think the best thing I could do to prepare was to ask myself the questions, "WHY Disney?"; "Why THIS program?"; and "Why ME?". Since they interviewed thousands of people for about 200 spots, I knew I had to come up with a genuine and unique answer. Give it some thought. I wrote down my answers to as many questions I could think of and had them sitting in front of me during the interview. I demonstrated how passionate I was for the company and why I thought I'd be a good fit. Make sure to use a lot of examples and remember who you're dealing with: Disney cares about its Guests and they are all about creating magical moments. Tell the recruiter how you can make sure every Guest you encounter will come away with a happy experience that will foster a lifelong relationship with Disney. If you are passionate and articulate, you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Living arrangements can sometimes be challenging. How do you feel living with several other people? Is this your first time living with other people (besides your family)?   Answer Question
  • What makes you unique?   Answer Question