Disney College Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Disney College Program Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2018

2.5

Interview

Know what your top 4 or 5 roles are and be prepared to relate past jobs/internships to those roles. Speak with confidence and smile. Overall a very simple interview. Interviewer was very friendly.

Custodial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Disney College Program.

Interview

1. Apply online
    2. If you get approved, you will then be asked to take a personality assessment.
    3. Phone Interview

Very simple interview process nothing too difficult. Be confident in your answers and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about a situation at work where you had a conflict, how did you resolve it?
      2. Why do you feel you are best suited for (Role being offered)?   Answer Question

Disney College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Disney College Program in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was super friendly, he made it absolutely comfortable. Mine felt like a normal conversation and eased a whole lot of my stress. I felt really confident about my interview and am waiting for my results in a few weeks. No offer yet.

Interview Questions

• What would the experience be like if you lived with someone from another country?   1 Answer

DCP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney College Program.

Interview

Web Based Interview with personality questions - fail or pass immediately based on responses, Phone Interview with personality and job related questions, discuss customer service and what you could bring to the job

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney College Program (Columbia, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

There are three parts to the interview process, the initial application, an online assessment, and a phone interview. The application is fairly basic, you'll be asked what your preferences are for jobs, so make sure you acquaint yourself with the job descriptions. If they accept your application, then you'll get an email moving you forward to the next part, the web interview. It's more of a personality assessment and there were 4 or 5 sections, a few of had questions you had to answer in 20 seconds or less. They would prefer more extreme answers like strongly agree or strongly disagree so they can get a better grasp on your personality. If you pass this part of the interview, then you'll move onto the next and last part of the interview, the phone interview. That interview is very conversational, but they definitely ask some questions that make you think. They'll ask questions according to what job they're considering for you, so keep that in mind. Be honest when they ask you about your job, they don't want you to be unhappy. They want to make sure that you are a good fit for them; stay positive, be bubbly, and play into the Disney magic. I submitted my application on a Wednesday, took the web assessment on that Friday, had my phone interview on Tuesday, and received the offer the following Monday evening. The turnaround forces you to be very quick with the process, so make sure that you allocate the time for the entire thing. I received an offer within a week, but one of my friends that applied didn't hear back for a month, so don't get worried if it takes awhile to hear back.

Interview Questions

• If the phone was ringing, you had been given a task, and a customer was at the counter, what would you do?   2 Answers

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney College Program (Charleston, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

First I filled out the basic info on myself, very easy. When answering which roles you might want, unless you 100% don't want to do the role, put at least low-interest. Just keep in mind though that even if you put it as low-interest and other things as high-interest, you could still be placed at that low-interest job just based on availability.
    Then the web-based interview email popped up. I've been told that you should answer everything with either strongly agree or strongly disagree. I answered a few with agree and disagree and even a few neutrally, it didn't seem to cause many problems.
    Next was the phone interview. While I think it's good to search questions they might ask and have answers prepared so you don't get stuck, don't be nervous. The woman I spoke to was very personable and very patient. They want you to succeed! Make sure to get somewhere quiet (I sat in my car in an empty parking lot) so that you can really focus. Just remain calm and listen to each question carefully. Take a deep breath before answering the phone and be really friendly. Smile while you're talking to the interviewer, it will make you more enthusiastic and energized. They want people that have a good energy and positive personalities. They're going to ask about your top 3 roles, so make sure you've chosen them.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep organized when you have a lot to do? How do you prioritize what needs to be done first?   1 Answer

Penn Ave Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program in September 2017.

Interview

It was good. The conversation is pretty you telling them about yourself, your previous experience and what you can offer the company. After if chosen to go further you do a follow up phone interview

Disney College Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney College Program (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, was contacted same day for web based personality test, then was contacted to schedule a phone interview. My interview went south from the first couple of questions. The interviewer asked me about tattoos that would be visible outside of a one piece bathing suit. I know Disneys "look" policy and was expecting to be asked to cover my small tattoos if offered a position. I was not expecting to be asked to measure them in inches. I didn't have a ruler near by and was caught off guard by the question and way over shot the size (neither is bigger than a quarter). Even though I said that I was willing to wear long sleeves, and long pants, in the Florida heat and humidity, it was clear that the interviewer had all but written me off. Less than 24 hours later I received an email that I was removed from consideration because I had asked to be removed. I emailed back that this was NOT the case. Still waiting to hear if I'll even get to be considered. Love Disney to the ends of the earth, but not so sure I want to work there anymore. In any capacity. Overall the interview went down hill from there.

Interview Questions

• Can you measure your tattoos in inches?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program in August 2017.

Interview

It was very quick and straightforward. After taking the mbi test and scheduling the phone interview the only thing to do was wait. Having googled questions previously I was able to prepare my answers in advance and keep my thoughts together. Another helpful tip is to smile through the phone, the interviewer can hear that and it makes you seem more personable.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney College Program.

Interview

Interview was pretty basic, she didn't ask me any indept questions. Didn't really ask about work experience or anything. Thought it went well for the minimal questions she asked, didn't get offer.