Disney College Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney College Program Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney College Program (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, was contacted same day for web based personality test, then was contacted to schedule a phone interview. My interview went south from the first couple of questions. The interviewer asked me about tattoos that would be visible outside of a one piece bathing suit. I know Disneys "look" policy and was expecting to be asked to cover my small tattoos if offered a position. I was not expecting to be asked to measure them in inches. I didn't have a ruler near by and was caught off guard by the question and way over shot the size (neither is bigger than a quarter). Even though I said that I was willing to wear long sleeves, and long pants, in the Florida heat and humidity, it was clear that the interviewer had all but written me off. Less than 24 hours later I received an email that I was removed from consideration because I had asked to be removed. I emailed back that this was NOT the case. Still waiting to hear if I'll even get to be considered. Love Disney to the ends of the earth, but not so sure I want to work there anymore. In any capacity. Overall the interview went down hill from there.

Interview Questions

• Can you measure your tattoos in inches?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney College Program.

Interview

Interview was pretty basic, she didn't ask me any indept questions. Didn't really ask about work experience or anything. Thought it went well for the minimal questions she asked, didn't get offer.

Disney College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney College Program.

Interview

I applied online and had an initial personality survey you had to answer questions. Next, I had one follow up phone interview. It was fairly straight forward, trying to get to know you and why the position is best for you.

Disney College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney College Program.

Interview

After submitting the application online I got an email about doing an online interview. It's basically just a personality test. After I finished that I got another email asking to do a phone interview.
    When you apply they give you 3 days between each step so be ready when you send in your application.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had a valid drivers license and if I would have a car.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program in March 2017.

Interview

Three step process:
    1. Submit your application and resume/cover letter
    2. If you pass through initial screening, they will email you with a link to take a Wed-Based Interview. This is a 40 minute online personality assessment, asking you questions about your personal habits and how you would react to certain situations. After completing the WBI, you will find out immediately if you are offered a phone interview.
    3. If you are offered a phone interview, you'll schedule it for a few days out. The interview itself takes anywhere from 15-25 minutes, and it could start anywhere from 15 minutes early to 15 minutes late, so they tell you to plan for an hour.

During the phone interview, which is the final interview, you will be ask a series of questions about the roles you expressed interest in during your application. Overall, the phone interview for me lasted 18 minutes, and it was very smooth, just answering simple questions about experiences I have had, and how they would help me working for Disney.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a roommate conflict? For example, loud noise, different sleep schedules, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney College Program (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

You first do an online survey and are accepted or declined from that. Then you move on to the phone interview which they call you from a blocked number. The phone interview is about 30 minutes long and asks a lot about specifics of their program and what you would like doing.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable doing behind the scenes work like cleaning, etc?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney College Program in March 2017.

Interview

Email for survey interview, they want the answers to be one extreme or the other: either strongly agree or strongly disagree so they know you're sure of your opinions.

Then got an email for a phone interview. They asked questions about me, and also about my resume. They were fixed on asking questions about my previous experience in the F&B industry, rather than in my vast events experience, which would be more suitable since i wanted to work as special event staff. I could tell they had already made up my mind about which position they were offering me.

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney College Program.

Interview

The phone interview was pretty straightforward. You set a time that works for them to call you and they recommend that you are available up to 15 minutes before or after the time you sign up for. My time slot started at 6:15 and they ended up calling around 6:20. The interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the roles you are interested in?   Answer Question
    • A family has been waiting in line to ride Space Mountain. When they finally reach the ride, you find that their child does not meet the height requirement. What do you do?   Answer Question

All Roles Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Disney College Program in February 2017.

Interview

You apply online. If you meet a set of qualifications you receive a web based interview(WBI). The WBI has sliders for strongly agree, agree, neutral, disagree, strongly disagree. Each prompt has a time limit for your response (20 seconds) and will prompt you with "I enjoy team work" type questions. Answer all questions to the best of your ability. If you are highly qualified based on your selections you will be asked to complete a 30-minute phone interview. The interview is very conversational and friendly. It is very important you are honest as they will notice otherwise. Be yourself, be positive, ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What does Disney mean to you?   1 Answer
    • If given a lot of tasks on a deadline, how would you get them done?   1 Answer
    • If a child came up to you and was too short to ride on your attraction, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Easy phone screen with a disney recruiter about why you want to work for disney. They want to see your personality more than anything. Its a really easy process just have to be bubbly and magical like Disney wants.