Disney College Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

PhotoPass Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney College Program (Orlando, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

fill out application online including a pre-screening test. if you pass the pre-screening they will have you schedule a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• -why disney?
      -name a time you had a difficult experience with a guest
      -name a time you gave great guest service   Answer Question

Negotiation

you can let them know what park you would prefer to work in, however it depends on the availability

PhotoPass Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program (Fullerton, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I attended a presentation at my college and learned about the process from the recruiters. I applied online with their form submissions. I received an email to complete a web-based interview. After I got past that stage I was informed that I would need to complete a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long. Generally an easy interview process, I received an email with my acceptance about one week after my phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're the best for your top pick of roles?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in The Walt Disney Company?   Answer Question

Attractions Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program (Orlando, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Multiple levels of interview including general online application, personality based questionnaire, then a phone interview. It is all very clear and simple. Your location is not determined until on property, but your title and pay is clear.

Attractions Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney College Program (San Diego, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

When you submit your application online; that questionnaire gives the recruiter a small glimpse at what you desire. Then it is followed by an online interview/2nd questionnaire. Based off of your results there; your final loop is either an in person interview or a phone interview based off of your expressed interests from the previous questionnaires.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Disney College Program.

Interview

Fill out an application, do a web-based interview, phone interview after that, audition for performer role. There's a small waiting period between each stage, they contact via email when it's time to progress on to the next stage or if they've decided to no longer consider you. Recruiter's are very nice and easy to talk to during the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle telling a guest that their child is too short to ride an attraction?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to do the College Program?   Answer Question

Multiple Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program in February 2014.

Interview

First you submit you application, then you go into submission. Some applicants will move onto the timed web-based interview. You'll have three days to take the web based interview. If you pass you'll be sent a link right away to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview could be the next day or 3 weeks away depending on availability. After the phone interview it is a wait and see game. It could take one day or until the posted deadline to be told if you are accepted. Pending means they don't want to turn you down but waiting to see if there is an open spot for you.

Interview Questions

• For the hospitality role I was asked if a revisiting guest came and always stayed in the same room, but this time that room wasn't available how would you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They tell you your role and term

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney College Program.

Interview

Your first step is to fill out an application. Once your application gets approved you're able to move on to their web-based interview which is basically a series of questions about yourself that you need to answer. If you pass your WBI then they'll offer you a phone interview. Mind you everyone's process takes a different amount of time. Some people wait months to even get past the initial application stage, and others get through the application and WBI within a week. You'll schedule a phone interview if you are offered one and a Disney College Program recruiter will call and conduct your interview. Mine only took around 20 minutes and again, everyone is different! (I got accepted)

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a child was too short to ride a ride?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you've had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle that experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney College Program (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Initial application screening, WBI online interview (basically a personality test), then phone interview with a recruiter. After the phone interview you just wait around until they email you regarding your acceptance, which can take anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 months.

Interview Questions

• How will the Disney College Program help you professionally?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Seneca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney College Program (West Seneca, NY).

Interview

Application was online, I received an email the next day requesting a web based interview (WBI). The WBI was to determine your personality making sure your customer service skills were up to par with their requirements. After completing that, the same day I got an email to set up a phone interview which I scheduled the next day that took about 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any tattoos? If so how large and can they be covered up?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a difficult customer you've had to deal with and what did you do to make the customer happy   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your current job and your responsibilities.   Answer Question
    • Have you had roommates, tell me about a problem and how you resolved it. Would you be okay with leaving with a foreign exchange student?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, this is an elite internship that is a major resume enhancer. Take the opportunity if offered. Very competitive to get in

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney College Program (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

They don't really reply to you for about 1-2 months so it makes you worry if they'll actually hire you or not. But they are really chill and the process is super easy.

Interview Questions

• What's your Favorite Disney Film? Why is it your favorite disney film?   Answer Question