Disney College Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Disney College Program

2.5

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program (New York, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

A length application that asks a lot of questions about the preference of tasks to do. This basically gives them the idea about the role you would be the best fit for. Later a phone screening comes where they asked a question to know more about you and reason for your interest in Disney College Program.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program.

Interview

Just a quick 15 minute phone call where they ask you a couple question regarding the role and some questions regarding you personally. There is also an online interview where they ask you more questions to get a feel of who you are, the phone interview seemed to be more oriented toward what role fits you best.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program.

Interview

Applied online then received a link to do an online interview. After that, I was able to set up a phone interview and received my offer about a month later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to deal with conflict?   Answer Question

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney College Program (Orlando, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

You fill out the app first. Then the WBI. It took over a week to get the PI. I got a call right when it was going to start. Number was not blocked, but it can be. Asked me questions. Waited a month to hear back.

Disney College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney College Program in September 2019.

Interview

I was asked to have a phone interview. It was about thirty minutes long and almost all of the questions asked I found on glassdoor. They asked about five or six scenario type questions which I had all seen previously by reading interview reviews on glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever lived with roommates? Describe a time you had a disagreement with them   1 Answer

DCP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program in September 2019.

Interview

1. online application
    2. A phone interview
    the recruiter was really nice, we've talked about 25min
    she basically asked questions about the roles that I have chosen in the application.
    why Disney? can you carry heavy materials?

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney College Program in August 2019.

Interview

The hiring process is lengthy. You begin with a simple application, from there you are invited to take a web based assessment. If you are what Disney is looking for you are offered a phone interview and from there an offer is extended if you meet the needs of the company. It can take any where from a matter of days to a matter of months.

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Disney College Program (State College, PA) in March 2019.

Interview

After applying online, there is a web-based interview which is like a personality test. If you pass that, you will be invited to partake in a phone interview. If you get past the phone interview, you will receive an email with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose this internship over any other internship?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program.

Interview

The interview process was well formatted and the person that I talked to for the phone interview was very easy to talk to and friendly. I first applied online answering basic personality questions and uploading a resume. From there I was asked to complete a phone interview. A few weeks after that I recieved an email that I was accepted into Food and Beverage. I did not find out my work location until a few days before my start day.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to working in Food and Beverage and what are your top choices in positions?   Answer Question

Many Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Disney College Program in January 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was extremely nice. Made me feel very comfortable to express my personality and ask questions. Be prepared to tell them your top roles. Also look up youtube videos ahead of time to prepare for the interview and know what they could potentially ask.