Disney Consumer Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Consumer Products Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.8

Undergraduate Associate Interview

Interview

Brief phone call interview and then Interview with a group of people. The process took about 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not too difficult for me personally, but should always be prepared   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Glendale, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

1. Phone Interview: General questions and afterwards asked if I was still interested in the position.

2. In-Person Interview with a Manager: Very friendly, interview lasted almost an hour.
    Wrote her a thank you email and she responded back.

I was never informed that I didn't get the position, or heard from anyone after that. I have been told from people that work there that they tend to hire internally or people who have interned for them before.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to work for Disney?

What is the latest Disney movie you've seen and how did you like it?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Orlando, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Put through many different interviews by their TEAM.. Asked many questions about product development, I thought there were tricky there were no easy answers. There were type of questions where you would please one person on interview team but not the others,, SO I fell a void

Interview Questions

• A product color is off the specification, the vendor offers to discount the order and still meet your timeline. To reorder the correct color it would take additional resources $... How would you handle it and Why?   1 Answer

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Overland Park, KS) in October 2011.

Interview

One interview with the manager where we talked about situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Questions

• You see someone shoplifting and they run out the door, what do you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none, starting pay was minimum wage.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Wayne, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online through Disney Careers website, was called to the store for an interview, interview was very low key and natural. Asked a few questions and just wanted to see my personality.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Glendale, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Really pleasant interview process, was like talking with friends. They cared about my work process and seemed generally interested in it. Was very easy to talk to them, wound up talking about our favorite animated movies and shows.

Interview Questions

• What did I look for inspiration in my work.   1 Answer

Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Glendale, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

There was a quick 15 min. Interview of the typical questions. Previous work experience, comfort level with photoshop, and photography. Followed by a skill test, where you need to photoshop a plush to the standards of the disneystore.com website(in less than 20 mins.)

Interview Questions

• How quickly could you clean up a plush and place it in a white background?   1 Answer

Senior Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Glendale, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

Both the interview and the hiring process went smoother than some interviews and hiring processes I have been on before. I have worked for Walt Disney Studios prior for almost 11 years and I have heard nothing bit great things about Disney Consumer Products so it was no surprise how smooth their process went.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself in a negative situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

So far so good. Good salary.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Lakeland, FL) in December 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, no follow up. Usual questions.

Interview Questions

• An example of a difficult customer   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Glendale, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

I think the hiring was rushed since they really needed someone to fill in the position