Disney Consumer Products Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Consumer Products Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Wayne, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online through Disney Careers website, was called to the store for an interview, interview was very low key and natural. Asked a few questions and just wanted to see my personality.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Consumer Products

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Miami, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

They mainly ask questions to see if you can handle the hectic work environment, and then questions about your favorite Disney characters, and experiences just to get a feel for your personality and if you will fit into the work place.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You can AT MOST get them to give you a quarter more, but you have to be PUSHY!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in October 2011.

Interview

I applied to the Disney Store in person and got a call about a week later from the store manager to schedule an interview. There were two other people at my interview, although I did see the manager interviewing a group before us that consisted of about ten people. The interview was simple enough, basic questions about why we wanted to work at Disney and our work experience. It lasted about twenty minutes. Later that night I received a call from the store saying they needed me to fill out more paperwork, which I went and filled out that night, and I was offered a job two days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered the job at above minimum wage and was happy with that so I didn’t try to negotiate. However, I’m sure negotiations would vary from store to store.