Disney Consumer Products Undergraduate Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Consumer Products Undergraduate Associate Interview Questions

2.8

Undergraduate Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in May 2011.

Interview

There a total of two interviews one with Human Resources and one interview and Hiring Manager Interview. Total of 2 rounds. The entire process was smooth. There wasn't much of a lag time from the initial application to the phone screen to the interview, to the offer. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Consumer Products

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Glendale, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Did round robin style interviews with different senior managers across the different departments, it was mostly behavioural interviews (tell me about time when, strength/weakness, etc.). I believe I interviewed with 7-8 teams before finally being selected.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Glendale, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 seperate teams within the line of business forecasting & planning side. The interviews were casual and somewhat quirky. Since it was for an internship, I feel that their screening is less intensive. Probably the most important skill they look for is excel, especially pivot tables. If you throw out that you understand and can use pivot tables you will probably be on the short list of who they want to hire.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever failed at a project, and how did you handle that failure?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products (Glendale, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview, then two in-person interviews over a period of one month.

Undergraduate Associate Interview

Interview

Brief phone call interview and then Interview with a group of people. The process took about 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not too difficult for me personally, but should always be prepared   Answer Question

Undergraduate Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in March 2011.

Interview

People were very nice at the interview, no extremely hard or weird questions. However, did not receive any notification of outcome after interview, called HR several times and they kept telling me they were still deciding even after 2 weeks. Very unprofessional for such a great company like Disney.

Undergraduate Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Consumer Products in August 2009.

Interview

met with the the human resources group first and then i met with the team i'd be working with, everyone was very nice and professional. a little overwhelming meeting with 4-5 people in one day.