Disney Parks Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,127 of over 1,127.0 interviews

In Person5%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Disney Parks

Application

I interviewed at Disney Parks

Interview

Work from Home if offered this position until offices open later next year in 2022. They interview you for this position, but beware since everyone wants to work from home, they contact these candidates to fill other positions and offer you a custodian position instead of the one you applied.

Interview Questions
  • 1. From 1 to 10 how familiar are you with the Disney Parks and resorts? 2. What's your experience in a call center or multiline phones? 3.Why do you want to work for Disney? 4. What experience do you have in sales? 5.How do you prioritize work? 6. Situation question. A guest is trying to book a reservation at a restaurant at Disney for an upcoming visit, but it's completely book, what will you do or tell the guest.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

First Interview via zoom went well. Received a second interview with the full team. If team approves next step to the process. Email to zoom can come in a few days or weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disney Parks

Application

I interviewed at Disney Parks

Interview

The interview was a two part web based interview with a variety of questions and a quick answer on whether you'll continue in the interview process. Very simple and easy.

Interview Questions
  • Do you work well under pressure?

Disney Parks

Application

I interviewed at Disney Parks

Interview

Interview with two others for the same position would ask us each the same question one by one. One person asking us the questions and gave us time at the end for questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disney Parks

Application

I interviewed at Disney Parks

Interview

Phone interview and zoom interview. Phone interview was just to review basic qualifications and the zoom interview was a panel interview. They asked mostly about my resume. They asked for about 45 days to make a decision on the hiring status. The entire process is about 2 months long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disney Parks

Application

I interviewed at Disney Parks

Interview

Excellent candidate experience. The recruiter is with the candidate on each step of the process, and even takes the time to email the candidate if they weren't selected for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you manage your relationships with your stakeholders? What is your process for doing analyses?

Disney Parks

Application

I interviewed at Disney Parks

Interview

The interview was really easy. Essentially if you are a people person with even the slightest common sense there’s practically no way you can mess up. The recruiters are super nice and the people following up for the scheduling are super nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a customer is having a bad day?
  • What’s the most important thing about being a security guard at Disney?

Disney Parks

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Disney Parks

Interview

Applies online. Was contacted by recruiter from Disney. Set up virtual meeting and spoke about experience level and background, what I was looking for, what they were, what the job entailed, growth etc. Next was meeting with hiring manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disney Parks

Application

I interviewed at Disney Parks

Interview

Easy, phone interview. They ask for any dates off that you may need in the upcoming future. They ask a little about you and your work experience. Usually have two people interviewing you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disney Parks

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks in Aug 2021

Interview

Started out looking at the Disney jobs website and then found a photo pass photographer job. The application was easy and straightforward. I furthered the interview process by getting to take part in the web-based interview to see if you are the right person for the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,127 Interviews