Disney Parks security Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 1,144.0 interviews

Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Anaheim, CA) in Feb 2018

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy pretty quick actually. If they like you enough they will offer you other positions than the one you actually applied for. So overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why would I like to work for their company?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL) in Jul 2017

Interview

I applied for Disney Security on Thursday and received an email to take WEB interview in the next day. I took it and passed for a phone interview on Monday. It was a quick process and the interview was basically reviewed my resume. However, I failed because I did not have a strong background such as military training.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL) in Jul 2017

Interview

I was contacted the same day after I submitted my resume. Then I had to do an online questionnaire which were very simple questions and a phone call interview was scheduled right away. The day of the phone call interview she called one hour later of the hour she was supposed to call. After asking the questions she said they were looking for someone with more experience. I told her that it was clear in my resume that I had no security experience more than a Master Degree in Criminal Justice, so apparently they don't value Education even if they say they do in the requirements description.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Disney Parks (Orlando, FL) in May 2016

Interview

Filled out online application, personality assessment, then received interview invitation. The interview invitation was at the Disney casting center. It was a neat experience to get to go into the casting center and see the decor. The interview went well and covered basics of the job, training, hours, etc. Questions were minimal and not difficult in nature. The individual interviewing me was very helpful and friendly, and was very candid when answering my questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you handled an emergency situation
2 people found this interview helpful