Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions in Anaheim, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Pretty easy interview. I applied online, received an online survey to take, and then set up a in-person interview. I answered a few questions and ended up getting offered the job right then.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview at Disneyland took me several attempts to obtain. The first time I applied, I did not get an interview. The second time I applied for Disney, I got the interview. The branch manager who is in charge of the security cast members was not too polite. I arrived 15 minutes before my interview state date and he came in 10 minutes after. He describes why I want to work for Disney. My skills and what school I graduated from. How many hours I am going to expect to work during peak season.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past work experience   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and right away I was asked to take a personality type quiz. Again, right away I was asked to schedule an interview. I chose a phone interview a week later. I probably wasn't qualified for the job I applied for but I was offered other positions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes but time flies. The interviewer was really nice, just be yourself and you'll be fine.

RT&P Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

The only questions were confirmation of stuff already on my resume. The interview took less than 15 minutes before job was offered. The interview seemed just to see if I was alive and could understand a conversation.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask anything difficult. They did not ask much, just read over my resume.   Answer Question

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I was called in to an interview. The interview was very short in which it lasted no more than 10 minutes. Honestly, the interviewer asked me 3 questions and that was it. Questions basically to see if I'm a happy person. After she asked what position am I interested in, took note and that was it.

Candy Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

The initial in-person interview went smoothly, with the Casting Director being friendly and asking simple question related to availability. The second interview was more in depth and the interviewer asked questions related to experience in the culinary field.

Interview Questions

• How do you temper chocolate?   1 Answer

Guest Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a group interview. A very comfortable experience with interviewers who seemed genuinely happy. Group interview was at first a bit intimidating but was smoothed out made comfortable once again.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe are the best qualities for a guest specialist?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever taken a survey from a specialist before?   1 Answer

Preview Center Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received email 2 weeks later to schedule phone screening, which I chose a slot for a couple days following. Received prompt call from HR Recruiter based in Florida, who wanted to verify some application information and the only general interview question she asked was why I wanted to work for the company.
    Received an email 1 week later to confirm I "passed" the screening, and to schedule an in-person interview. Chose the very next day, first slot.
    This is a DVC position, so was handled not at the usual location (Staff Services? HR HQ?) but inside the actual DVC location next to the Disneyland Hotel. Questions were professional, and nothing out of the ordinary of a typical non-entry level position. No questions at all related to Disney as a company or the parks. Afterwards, spent a while getting a tour of the facilities and talking to over 15 current cast members. Left on a positive note, and was told I would definitely receive a call within a week either way.
    Received that polite but short rejection call 2 months later, oh well.
    The Hiring Status is not reliable so if you apply, do no rely too heavily on what those rare updates say.
    Overall a very positive interview experience, even though I did not get the position. Does take a very long time to get anything processed, but it's Disney and they are a very large company, so don't be surprised by how long it takes.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with what the DVC is?   1 Answer

Guest Relations Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

First step was a hone interview, then if interview went well, set up a 1:1 interview at their offices. If the interview went well you are scheduled for the company orientation. The 48th step is a ffront and backstage tour of various builings and departments.

Interview Questions

• Describe an emergency situation that I've been in charge of controlling the situation   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

Interview

I got called in and was asked a few easy questions such as what is my availability and also situational questions. The woman was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. All you really have to do is smile and be honest and you will get the position.