Disney Parks & Resorts Attractions Cast Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

1.8

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy. I chose a phone interview. My recruiter was really nice and kept the flow of the interview going very smoothly. It was like talking to a friend in a way. Got the position on the spot. Just be happy, smile while you talk, and be honest. Most questions were centered around the "Disney Look" and where I'd like to work around WDW. Nothing too complicated.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy, comfortable, no pressure. I actually applied for a job I knew I wasn't qualified for (security), and when I got into the interview, the talent acquisition cast member knew that. So he went through my 2nd and 3rd choices to see where I'd want to work.

TLDR: if you get an interview, you're almost guaranteed a job (part-time that is).

Interview Questions

• I honestly can't remember any questions other than "You're unfortunately unqualified, but we saw these other options that you're interested in...which position would you like?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and the next day got an email saying they'd like me to take a web interview, which is basically a personality test. Immediately after, I got an email saying they'd like me to schedule my in person interview, which I scheduled for the following week. My interviewer was mellow and kind, so I just tried to be as friendly and confident as possible. It was a lot faster and simpler of an interview than I thought it would be, and after answering a few basic questions about myself, my interviewer asked me about what position I wanted and made me read what qualifications I would need, and then gave me a blue piece of paper telling me that I'm being considered for a role but I'm on a waitlist and will be emailed when I can be hired. I was told it might take a few months, but I got an email about five days after!

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary. She did ask, "What would be the most important role as an attractions cast member (operator)?" Obviously safety :) Other than that, you should be good. It's disney, be super nice.

Interview Questions

• What would be the most important role as an attractions cast member (operator)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied in person at the Team Disney in Anaheim, CA on 09/3/15. A couple of hours later, I was invited to take the Web Based Interview, which I then did and passed which got me an interview. My interview date was a week later on 09/10/15. I arrived ten minutes early and was interviewed in 15-20 mins from my arrival. My recruiter asked me about 5/6 questions, and then offered me the job, not right away but on the waitlist. I am still currently waiting but she gave me a timeline of 2-3 weeks maximum. I am remaining optimistic.

Application

Interview

I applied online, within a few hours I got an email to set up a in-person interview, no online interview. Went the next week to the casting center, it was really simple and easy. The interviewer was kinda intimidating but still nice. After she said she will email me. A week later I got an email telling me I've been hired, really easy!

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of working with attractions?
      Why Disneyland?
      Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I originally applied for F&B Hostess Part-Time. I got an e-mail a week later for a web based interview (basically a personality test). After finishing the WBI, they'll tell you right away if you get a second interview or not. I scheduled my appointment for the following week (basically today). I was nervous because I was afraid that my past experience in food service and current job (a retail store) won't help. The recruiter asked if I was interested in other positions and the first thing I said was attractions. Then retail because I'm more experienced in that. He asked me a lot of questions pertaining to attractions, such as scenarios, safety, etc. He offered me a position as an attractions cast member and I gladly accepted the offer! I have to set up my own appointment for the drug test. Background check is required.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want work for Disney?   Answer Question
    • How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a child doesn't reach the minimum height requirement by an inch? What do you do or say if he starts crying?   Answer Question

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and immediately got an email saying I can take the online based interview. This is basically just a personality test. From there I got an email for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite park and why?   2 Answers
    • What do you consider an outstanding cast member?   1 Answer
    • What do you consider to be attractions?   1 Answer
    • What do you do, it's late at night your ride is closed and an angry guest come up to wanting to ride the ride?   1 Answer

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in May 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxed. They basically asked me to explain my interests and why I would like to work at disney. The interview lasted about 20 mins, and she told me she would like to hire me, but I would have to wait a little bit until some things opened up that fit my schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and then had to complete an online interview. Was called in then for an in-person interview, and was offered a job the next day. I've heard this is not typical for Disney.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Disney.   1 Answer