Disney Parks & Resorts Attractions Host Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts Attractions Host Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

You walk in and check in with security then wait inside. They have movies playing. You check in on an iPad and shortly after the get you. They ask about 5 questions

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset guest?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a fast relaxed interview. I was asked a few interview questions and asked what other positions I was interested in. I was then put on a waitlist for two weeks and was finally hired

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Attractions Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

It was a good 15 minutes. Just asked basic questions. Just always smile and seem overly happy. Trust me, they want that. They usually offer you a job on the spot right after the interview. If you don't get the job on the spot...well not that they won't call you in case something opens up but definitely don't hold your breath.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I went to a job fair hosted at the Disneyland HR office (called Team Disney Anaheim). Spoke with various cast members about their line of business. I selected attractions. Then I filled out all the standard HR paperwork and waited for an interview. The interview was a group interview with 3 other people. Questions were very easy, little stress.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Disney?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a follow up email within 24 hours. Did a personality quiz which took about an hour. Scheduled in-person interview. They offered me three different positions although I had only applied for one. Once hired, scheduled on-boarding process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Disney? Tell us about your previous work experience that is not listed on your resume.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Tough but fair. Good interview process all around but make sure you know your stuff before going in there. Interviewers seemed like very nice people and helpful in the whole process. If there's one piece of advice I could give you it is to prepare extensively to give yourself the best shot.

Interview Questions

• What was the premise of the very first Mickey Mouse cartoon?   2 Answers

Attractions Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

I came in through the college program, so it was a very short process. I applied, got the link for the Web Based Interview (or WBI), then was invited to complete a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty standard and only lasted about 15 minutes. I got an email about 3 weeks later telling me that I was accepted as an attractions host and my pay rate.

Attractions Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

I did the Disney College Program in Spring 2014. I applied and got invited to take the Web-Based Interview within two hours. The WBI was basically a survey that asked about personality traits and your commitment to safety and the workplace. Answer these questions truthfully and put extreme answers (Agree/Strongly Agree or Disagree/Strongly Disagree). Try to avoid neutral or undecided answers as it doesn't reveal much about your work ethics. Upon successful completion of the WBI, (you will find out immediately upon submission) you will be prompted to schedule a phone interview. Be sure you are home in a quiet environment when taking this and be prepared at least 30-45 minutes prior to your scheduled time, as my recruiter called me 20 minutes early. She asked basic work questions such as whether or not you are receptive to the pay, standing for prolonged periods, are able to lift heavy items, standing in the heat outdoors, etc. After the interview, it can take anywhere from a couple days to three weeks to hear a response as to whether you got hired, denied, or postponed on your acceptance.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in an emergency situation?   1 Answer

Attractions Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

The process was very easy, I had to go to the casting center, wait in a lobby for 10-15 mins and got called back to an office. The questions were very simple just telling me about the position and the duties required.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to clean restrooms?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told they would put me on a waitlist and as soon as a position opened they would call me.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Long wait time for the interview but fairly easy. They hire so many people I feel like anyone who gets an interview gets a job. I didn't answer to their satisfaction for the original job I applied for but they still offered me an Attractions Host position.