Disney Parks & Resorts Cast Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.3

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to complete an online questionnaire. After waiting, I received an invitation to a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was emailed an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• If a child was meeting Mickey Mouse and was afraid of him because he didn't realize how large Mickey was in person, how would you help make the interaction positive?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Phone interview then an interview with HR. The woman that I spoke to was very kind and considerate. It was clear that she was very passionate about Disney and that she cared about her job immensely. Declined offer, but very straightforward.

Cast Member Interview

Interview

Basic Phone Interview. They will ask you Scenario questions dealing with the company.Phone interview was pretty easy they will ask basic questions.I was hired on the spot with the phone interview which is usually how their interview process goes.Once hired they will schedule you to go to their casting building for a background check and other information.Then you will be taken to the back so you can take a picture for your member ID.After that's done you will be given set dates for Disney University.

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in September 2015.

Interview

Was quick and easy. Most of the paperwork was online. Then was called and set up an appointment for in person interview. The interview is relaxed, my interview asked me about my work history and why i was coming back to the company.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a very quick and easy processs, you just do your background check and do some online forms to get approved before you go in for your interview. I had a easy interview, the interviewer was relaxed and gave me the job on the spot! Easiest interview I've done and I left very satisfied.

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Submitted an application online for an hourly position and received an invitation to take a personality test a few days later. Immediately after the test I was informed that I passed and got to schedule my in-person interview.

During the interview we went over my resume and job descriptions, and a few questions about why I wanted to work for the company and why I think I'd be a good fit. We took a break and then my recruiter gave me job descriptions for two positions that I might do well in, and to pick a preference. I was waitlisted for up to six months because there weren't any spots available, but contacted a week later for my second interview.

Cast Member Interview

Interview

the hiring process was very simple first online application within a couple of hours a phone interview then face to face once face to face interview was complete was offered the position on the spot. Had to do fingerprinting as well

Interview Questions

• Not many difficult question in the process just basic interview questions   Answer Question

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Overall a pretty easy interview. Make sure to go in looking clean cut because they expect their workers to have the "Disney look" so leave a good impression!

Cast Member Interview

Interview

It's a very difficult interview process. They want you to be as clean cut as possible and as flexible with your time as possible. If you ask questions about scheduling they see it as a red flag, even if you're a student. Worry about that after you're hired. Discuss those things with the scheduling dept.

Interview Questions

• What do you think sets Disney apart and why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL).

Interview

I applied during summer break from high school and I went through one interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None