Disney Parks & Resorts College Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts College Program Interview Questions

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Gurabo, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Gurabo, PR).

Interview

Very strange. I got there after a class & they we're almost done. They gave me info & this lady comes from in back of a curtain & keeps asking me if I finished my application. I was looking for a life change in all areas. I guess God used her as an angel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated the time I was leaving. They had options.

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

I thought it was a fairly easy process, but I did my research on questions beforehand. Pit includes a very simple online survey and then a phone interview if you passed the online portion. My phone interview was very short, and my interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions

• How would you help a guest that speaks a foreign language you do not know?   1 Answer

College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in January 2015.

Interview

There are two interviews. The first is an online test that's really more like a personality test. It gives you an immediate answer as to whether or not you are a strong candidate, and the second interview is a traditional phone interview. There are usually quite a few days in between, as the overall application and interview process takes several weeks. It is a massive program, and several people apply.

Interview Questions

• How will this program help you in your personal and career goals?   Answer Question

College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Applied online with a basic web based interview. Waited a few weeks until I received an email asking to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was very basic questions. Why Disney? What previous experience do you think makes you a good candidate for this job? What do you think the requirements of this job are? Etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Phone interview was a nice and different way of doing an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really easy

College Program Interview

Interview

Hiring process is simple beginning with web based interview, and if that is passed, you continue to schedule a phone interview. After that you'll be contacted anywhere from the next day to over a month depending on when you applied after applications were released.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions..be prepared to use your experience as answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

After applying online and taking a pre-screening test, I signed up for an interview with the Disney College Program. You only have one phone interview and it lasts a maximum of 30 minutes. Just be honest and open in your interview...The questions are pretty standard, ranging from why you want to work for Disney to your previous experiences in the hospitality industry. They will ask you about a time when you had guest interaction and how you feel about interaction with guests from different cultures, as well as a few questions about situations that you might encounter, depending on the jobs that you selected to apply for. They will also ask if you would consider custodial or quick service, but usually if you say you will, that's what they will give you. So if you don't want to do that, just say no. They will also ask if you have ever been to Disney, or what you associate with Disney World. After the interview, they will contact you within a given period of time (they will tell you in the interview) with whether or not you were accepted, and for what position. You will receive this by mail. It's pretty easy to get this job, not a lot of people are rejected. Just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into before you apply because it is not for everyone.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if, as a Fairy Godmother in training, a child did not want to get her hair and make up done?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

simple phone interview asking why you want to work at disney, situational questions and such

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

I did it through University recruiting, so first we had to do some online assessment, in which we indicated what position we were interested in, our educational background, etc. Then, it was followed-up with a phone interview, and then an acceptance packet via snail mail

Interview Questions

• why do you think you are the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

Relatively painless process. I applied online and got contacted for a phone interview about a month later. They asked basic questions like "tell me about yourself" and "why do you want to work for Disney?". A few days later I got an e-mail invitng me to an in-person interview.

There was a large group at the interview, and we watched a presentation. The recruiters were watching us to see if we smiled and were warm with the other interviewees. Then we were called into a room in groups of 2 or 3 and asked very simple questions about our resume. From that point it was pretty obvious you either had it, or you didn't.

I think almost everyone at the interview was offered a position in the College Program.