Disney Parks & Resorts Costuming Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts Costuming Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL).

Interview

The HR called, and I answered the phone. We talked like about 20 minutes, and she said manager would call me in 5 days. Thank you. So I waited for 2 days and talked to 2 managers, they are both very nice and interesting. We talked about the job functions and everything related to costuming I feel they were so passion about their jobs!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Costumes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I arrived 30 minutes early to my interview. I sat and waited and got called back by a lady. She asked me why disney? What does customer service mean to you? Tell me about all your past jobs. She said she thinks i am a great candidate for the position and to come back for a second interview. Gave me a date and time to come back.

Costume Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in January 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviews with different people. First was a phone screen with a Disney recruiter, then the next phase was a interview with someone in the department you're applying for. Then some had a third interview. Lengthy process and a lot of waiting.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you faced a challenge and had to overcome it...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

wait to be called up; the interview went well and fast, although the lady sounded as if talking out of a script. My position "wasn't available" so another option was avail. which sounded great, only for her to tell me that they would "get back to me" ... Which I was confused by...but I guess that's how Disney rolls. I had other Disney interview that went about the same.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Came in to apply in person, applied on the computer waited for about an 30 minutes. Got called to take personality test. If you don't pass the test you don't continue to the next step. About 10 minutes later I was called in for the interview. She asked a couple of questions and I was hired.