Disney Parks & Resorts Custodian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts Custodian Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

We are currently looking for an experienced, action-oriented executive level environmental management professional to oversee the clean-up activities relating to a cluster of sites in a given geographic area.Responsible for an assigned cluster of contaminated sites, based on Agency priority, projected value of cleanup, and potential for organizational efficiencies based on such parameters as geography, site category, site type, and phase of cleanup, among others.

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite color   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied online, for the disney college program after that you recieved a phone interview once you recieved the phone interview you were offered a position

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Filled out an application online and a few days later I received an interview invitation via email. Went in to "Casting" for the interview and was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• All common interview questions. but you are evaluated on your look. you must meet the "DISNEY LOOK" no visible tattoos, piercings ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

was told this is the position we have open you can try it for 6 months and if you don't like it you can request a transfer to the position of your choice after the first 6 months if and when that position is available.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in December 2009.

Interview

It was regular.