Disney Parks & Resorts Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts Finance Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

I am an internal candidate and was familair with the job, location, and the people within the organization that I was applying to. I had a couple of 15-20 minutes phone chats with the hiring manager and another manager in the area to get some initial details on the position, the responsibilites, and the challenges of the area. The interview itself was with two managers and they had printed out questions in advance. They were mostly standard interview questions. I was never informed if I made the second round of interviews with the Director until I received the call that the position was filled. The feedback that I got on why I did not get the second interview was not consistent with feedback I'd received from past and current bosses.

Interview Questions

• Why are you seeking this position six months after accepting your previous role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with a member of the team and the unit manager. Was asked for answers to a variety of situational examples of business problems unique to this division. For example, "how would you . . . "
    Was also asked the standard interview questions. It took awhile (few weeks) to receive a status update and longer for a decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine and forecast the cost associated with running a specific operation?   Answer Question