Disney Parks & Resorts Instructional Design Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts Instructional Design Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Instructional Design Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in January 2012.

Interview

After applying online for this position, I was contacted about a month later by both the manager of the department and a recruiter. I had a phone interview with both-the manager gave me a "technical" Interview ensuring I had the expertise that my resume implied and the other interview was an HR interview where we discussed things like my salary requirements. After these interviews I was then contacted for a panel interview, where I went in and answered more in depth questions from 3 people on the team. Question pertained to how I had handled and done things in the past and also "what if" scenarios (how I would handle them). I was very confident in my knowledge and abilities, but could see how this type of interview could intimidate others. I was also given an opportunity to hear more details about how they worked and ask questions about the position. Everyone was very upbeat and made me feel comfortable. The work culture seems pretty typical for an office environment, with cubicles and the dress code being "resort casual." Of course it IS Disney, there there are plenty of pictures and disney elements throughout the building.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you used your creativity in a project.   Answer Question