Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2018

2.4

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Interview

No interview - they kept me on the hook for 2 months then didn’t contact me that I was no longer under consideration. Extremely rude. I was a serious and qualified candidate. I will never apply to Disney again.

Food & Beverage Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Simple questions. Interview happened first over the phone, then in person (with different people). Typical questions asking about prior experience. Total interview took about 15 minutes both in person and over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Question about wine knowledge.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an online application. The second step was an online interview (this was more of a personality test than an interview), and finally a phone interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Web Interview. Phone interview. Then they send you an email either letting you know youve been accepted or denied. Interview asks basic questions and what do you know about disney and their parks and resorts,

Interview Questions

• What do you know about disney? What field would you likw to work in?
      sked many questions about experience and how I would handle certain situations but overall a great experience. Questions were about roommates situations, guest situations, and different role situations. At the end, you are able to ask the interviewer question. Definitely recommend stopping and asking them questions about them.   Answer Question

Trade Compliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Interview with staffing associate followed by the interview with hiring manager. Initial interview with staffing associate was your standard initial screening in which they want to ensure salary expectations fall within the range, validate information on application and resume, etc. During the screening interview, they provide you an overview of position and company. The interview with the hiring manager was a panel interview and was a combination of behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If the job you are applying is technical in nature, be ready to talk about that. They will probably bring their subject matter expert to assist with that portion of interview or screening.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Web Based Interview at first, pretty much luck of the draw when answering though. Then either a phone interview or in person. I did mine in person, just because I wanted the person to meet me and see that I really wanted to work with the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Fill an application then you're emailed a personality test of sort. If all goes right you can then make an appointment for a phone interview. The phone interview can last from 15-30 mins. Lastly, applications will be reviewed and one may either be approved, waitlisted, or denied. The process can last from one month to three, fortunately for me it all happened in the span of 3 weeks.

Steward At Disneyland Park Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

They called me about 20 minutes after the scheduled time. She first asked my name and then usual interview questions. The interview was about 20 minutes, and at the end she went through the job description and company guidelines with me and offered me a position as a table steward. I have to go in for POET testing within the next few weeks as well as a written paperwork meeting. The interview was overall pretty basic, and I was well-prepared with notes. A quick tip from me would be to write down the interviewer’s name and use their name when saying goodbye.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

just got a 15 min phone call. They describe the work and ask for some details, and last with few behavior questions. Even discuss a little bit about which disney park in the world you think is most attractive. (mostly talk between hongkong and shanghai cause the job role is to working in shanghai disney land later)

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Easy quick phone interview. Very short would have liked more questions but very friendly. Very competitive process and they know how popular it is. Recommend anyone to work at this company based on how nice the interviewer was.