Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.4

PhotoPass Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

A few days after applying, I received and email stating that I had been chosen for an internet questionnaire. This was basically a personality test and once that was complete, I received an email inviting me for an in-person or phone interview.

Quick Service Food and Beverage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Super easy interview process, filled out online application, was asked to interview in person, offered job at interview! Went back a week later to get my ID picture and background check done, and have my first day in a week. Took 2 weeks to get the interview, a month from application date to start date!

Interview Questions

• We honestly just chatted about my previous CP with Disney, and then I was asked if I had a preference for a job location.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online for Software Engineer Co-Op role. Got rejected for the first position but my application was passed around management and I got a second interview based on my qualifications. The first interview was a video conference for a front-end position, it was very technical and consisted from 10-12 technical questions and a brief overview of my resume. The second interview for the other position was alot more relaxed, was a phone interview. Went over my resume and prior experience and since it was catered to the position it was relatively simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Could you go over your IoT/AWS experience? (Was relevant to a past project) .   1 Answer
    • 10-12 python/CSS/HTML/Java fill-in-the-blank/finish the code/whats missing questions.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

My interview process was very smooth and quick experience. There is nothing to be afraid and to be nervous about. The casting center felt like it was part of a Disneyland Resort rather than an ordinary recruitment center. It doesn't give you that "office" vibe. When you first walk into the casting center you will be welcomed by a very friendly front desk worker to check you in for the interview. After you are checked in, they will ask you to be seated in the waiting room where you can watch Disney movies. The young lady who interviewed me was very welcoming and nice. Interviewing with her felt very casual, yet professional. Her questions were typical interview questions like why I want to work for Disney, why this position, etc. The interview only took 20-30 mins. Again, there's nothing to be nervous about! Just go there with excitement as if you're going to the park. Brush up on the interview questions. Dress professional, dress shirt, tie, and slack. Good luck!

Character Performer Interview

Interview

They were really nice. I learned a lot. They are looking for serious people who can animate well and meet people. You have to socialize and to the other candidates that are in the room to show you're comfortable meeting people in the parks.

Bell Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Welcome-ing, filled with MAGIC. The Casting Department actually tries to help you find your place at Disney if you fit. They sit you in a waiting hall with Disney movies playing and Magical stuff on the wall so you really get the Disney feel when you walk in. The Cast department though are all very kind people, and make you feel as though they genuinely care about where you want to be in the Disney Company.

Disney College Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was roughly 25 minutes. I had a gentleman, he was extremely kind and easy to talk to, first he discussed what he called the easiest part of the interview which was, "appearance," like tattoos, piercings, and others in such nature. Then, we discussed the working conditions like the heat/weather and if I could withstand some of those conditions. Then we went into the more personal aspects of the interview which were the types of roles that I had wanted which was Character Performer, #1 and Costuming, #2. After, we discussed my past jobs and things that I have had to deal with such as, customer service and working in a team. Overall, the experience was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time that you had a tough costumer and had to attend to their needs?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Downey, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I think that the hiring process takes time. Because it takes time for the hiring manager to determine who is ready for the interview process. The hiring manager usually gives the applicant an answer.

Interview Questions

• The Interview is the final step for the hiring manager to decide whether or not that the applicant gets hired or not. Because the interview is for getting hired on   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Cosmetologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Application was simple. Got an email for an interview right away. Interviewer seemed like she didn't want to be at work. After about 30 minutes, she granted me the 2nd interview with the dept I applied for. That's not for another month.

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to complete an online questionnaire. After waiting, I received an invitation to a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was emailed an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• If a child was meeting Mickey Mouse and was afraid of him because he didn't realize how large Mickey was in person, how would you help make the interaction positive?   2 Answers