Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.4

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

My interview process was very smooth and quick experience. There is nothing to be afraid and to be nervous about. The casting center felt like it was part of a Disneyland Resort rather than an ordinary recruitment center. It doesn't give you that "office" vibe. When you first walk into the casting center you will be welcomed by a very friendly front desk worker to check you in for the interview. After you are checked in, they will ask you to be seated in the waiting room where you can watch Disney movies. The young lady who interviewed me was very welcoming and nice. Interviewing with her felt very casual, yet professional. Her questions were typical interview questions like why I want to work for Disney, why this position, etc. The interview only took 20-30 mins. Again, there's nothing to be nervous about! Just go there with excitement as if you're going to the park. Brush up on the interview questions. Dress professional, dress shirt, tie, and slack. Good luck!

Wardrobe Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

You will sit in a room with other candidates and one to two interviewers.
    You may have to co-answer with the other candidates.
    You will need to keep your wits about you.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Why do you want to work at Disneyland?   Answer Question

Character Performer Interview

Interview

They were really nice. I learned a lot. They are looking for serious people who can animate well and meet people. You have to socialize and to the other candidates that are in the room to show you're comfortable meeting people in the parks.

Bell Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Welcome-ing, filled with MAGIC. The Casting Department actually tries to help you find your place at Disney if you fit. They sit you in a waiting hall with Disney movies playing and Magical stuff on the wall so you really get the Disney feel when you walk in. The Cast department though are all very kind people, and make you feel as though they genuinely care about where you want to be in the Disney Company.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Downey, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I think that the hiring process takes time. Because it takes time for the hiring manager to determine who is ready for the interview process. The hiring manager usually gives the applicant an answer.

Interview Questions

• The Interview is the final step for the hiring manager to decide whether or not that the applicant gets hired or not. Because the interview is for getting hired on   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to complete an online questionnaire. After waiting, I received an invitation to a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was emailed an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• If a child was meeting Mickey Mouse and was afraid of him because he didn't realize how large Mickey was in person, how would you help make the interaction positive?   2 Answers

Guest Relations Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was a phone interview for the Guest Relations Professional Internship. I was already a cast member at the time, so my leaders who had previously been in GR gave me some pointers about what the interviewers like to hear. The call lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when you had to resolved a difficult situation with a guest without the help of a coordinator or leader?   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

All interviews happen at the Casting Center, show up 10-15 minutes earlier just to be safe. The interviewer has already looked over your app slightly but still asks you questions about your answers. If not offered the job you applied for, they will talk to you about other positions whether they are currently open or not. Unfortunately, my interviewer was very condescending and mysogynistic. I'm sure other ones are not like him because I've heard only great things from others about their own interviews.

Talent Acquisition Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in August 2017.

Interview

A phone screen lasting about fifteen minutes in which the resume is discussed, followed by a thirty minute video interview in which scripted questions are asked. Technical questions are not asked, only nebulous hypotheticals and boilerplate human resource arcana.

Interview Questions

• If a deadline for multiple projects approaches, with no time to complete all, how would you prioritize?   Answer Question

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I applied and was called in to interview for the Assistant Restaurant Manager. After the lengthy interview process I was informed that position had been filled and was offered a food server position so I could get my foot in the door and then move into the Restaurant Manager position. It seems as though many HR staff get you in the door with an interview and then placed you in another position they need filled. Many other new employees shared the same experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult employee?   1 Answer