Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.7

184 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Character Performer Interview

Interview

They were really nice. I learned a lot. They are looking for serious people who can animate well and meet people. You have to socialize and to the other candidates that are in the room to show you're comfortable meeting people in the parks.

Talent Acquisition Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in August 2017.

Interview

A phone screen lasting about fifteen minutes in which the resume is discussed, followed by a thirty minute video interview in which scripted questions are asked. Technical questions are not asked, only nebulous hypotheticals and boilerplate human resource arcana.

Interview Questions

• If a deadline for multiple projects approaches, with no time to complete all, how would you prioritize?   Answer Question

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Interview

Phone interview Is first step. depending how well you do there, they will offer an in person interview. I am scheduled for my phone interview this week. Hoping for the best!

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted the same day after I submitted my resume. Then I had to do an online questionnaire which were very simple questions and a phone call interview was scheduled right away. The day of the phone call interview she called one hour later of the hour she was supposed to call. After asking the questions she said they were looking for someone with more experience. I told her that it was clear in my resume that I had no security experience more than a Master Degree in Criminal Justice, so apparently they don't value Education even if they say they do in the requirements description.

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

Interview

I applied for Disney Security on Thursday and received an email to take WEB interview in the next day. I took it and passed for a phone interview on Monday. It was a quick process and the interview was basically reviewed my resume. However, I failed because I did not have a strong background such as military training.

Senior Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter who asked why I wanted to work for Disney (determine alignment with company culture and values), provided overview of interview process and hiring process, and asked what position I was interested in, my salary range, etc. Then had webcam interview with 2 IE project engineers that was more focused on technical questions in relation to position.

Interview Questions

• Example of an operational improvement I'd like to make at a service business that I frequently visit (i.e. grocery store, restaurant, etc.)   1 Answer
    • Example where I directed others   1 Answer
    • Example of mistakes I have made   1 Answer
    • How would you explain regression analysis to a non-engineer.   1 Answer
    • How would you build a (simulation/forecasting) model to determine the # of ticket sellers needed to staff front entrance of the park?   1 Answer
    • How would you forecast 1st year attendance for opening a new park (i.e. Hong Kong)?   1 Answer
    • How would you determine how many people are getting a haircut in Anaheim today?   1 Answer
    • On a scale of 1-5, 5 being expert and 1 being no experience, rate your ability with the following programs: Excel, SAS/JMP/Minitab, VBA coding, Access, Arena, work sampling   1 Answer

Pastry Chef Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Smooth and quick. Basic interview questions. Was offered a job and then retracted when they found out about my wrist tattoo.
    Food and Beverage department are really strict with visible tattoos. Makeup will not be able to help you in this department because you are dealing with food and it's unsanitary.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview at Disneyland took me several attempts to obtain. The first time I applied, I did not get an interview. The second time I applied for Disney, I got the interview. The branch manager who is in charge of the security cast members was not too polite. I arrived 15 minutes before my interview state date and he came in 10 minutes after. He describes why I want to work for Disney. My skills and what school I graduated from. How many hours I am going to expect to work during peak season.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past work experience   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Applied online and got phone call and went to interview dressed up. I answered questions and put my resume and cover letter online in the account dashboard. Currently waiting on results and reply so far.

Applications Developer Interview

Interview

Spoke w/ recruiter, sent in resume, never heard back. I filled out the position application on their website (which didn't seem to work very well) because I was interested in the position, but the lack of a response felt very cold. Would not respond to their recruiter again based on the experience.