Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.4

870 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

I was contacted the same day my after I submitted my resume. Then I had to do an online questionnaire which were very simple questions and a phone call interview was scheduled right away. All that in one day.

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I applied and was called in to interview for the Assistant Restaurant Manager. After the lengthy interview process I was informed that position had been filled and was offered a food server position so I could get my foot in the door and then move into the Restaurant Manager position. It seems as though many HR staff get you in the door with an interview and then placed you in another position they need filled. Many other new employees shared the same experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult employee?   1 Answer

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Interview

Phone interview Is first step. depending how well you do there, they will offer an in person interview. I am scheduled for my phone interview this week. Hoping for the best!

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Phone interview then an interview with HR. The woman that I spoke to was very kind and considerate. It was clear that she was very passionate about Disney and that she cared about her job immensely. Declined offer, but very straightforward.

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Began with a standard online application, then I was invited to an online assessment, afterwards I schedule a phone interview and then I was invited to a one on one interview. When I arrived I was invited to take a tour of the facility then interviewed with a trainer and a leader. Questions ranged from situational to role play. After about three days I received a call from casting informing me I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why Disney?
      How would you close a sale?
      Favorite resort ?   Answer Question

Security Interview

Application

Interview

I was contacted the same day after I submitted my resume. Then I had to do an online questionnaire which were very simple questions and a phone call interview was scheduled right away. The day of the phone call interview she called one hour later of the hour she was supposed to call. After asking the questions she said they were looking for someone with more experience. I told her that it was clear in my resume that I had no security experience more than a Master Degree in Criminal Justice, so apparently they don't value Education even if they say they do in the requirements description.

Security Interview

Application

Interview

I applied for Disney Security on Thursday and received an email to take WEB interview in the next day. I took it and passed for a phone interview on Monday. It was a quick process and the interview was basically reviewed my resume. However, I failed because I did not have a strong background such as military training.

Cast Member Interview

Interview

Basic Phone Interview. They will ask you Scenario questions dealing with the company.Phone interview was pretty easy they will ask basic questions.I was hired on the spot with the phone interview which is usually how their interview process goes.Once hired they will schedule you to go to their casting building for a background check and other information.Then you will be taken to the back so you can take a picture for your member ID.After that's done you will be given set dates for Disney University.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

I applied online, and a few days later received an email inviting me to the online personality quiz, I passed that, then said I would be receiving an email later inviting me to phone interview. I completed the phone interview, and then received an offer email a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to the Disney College Program?
      2. Are you willing to maintain the Disney look?
      3. Have you ever been to the Disney parks?
      4. Would you rather work independently or in a group setting?
      5. How would your co-workers describe you in 3 words?   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Several one on one interviews lasting 2-4 hours. Seemed like they were most interested in your love of Disney or personality rather than your technical knowledge. Extremely slow processing time for scheduling. Some facilities were undergoing renovations, and it seemed desperately needed.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the need to work 3rd shift about 1 a week on average?   Answer Question