Disney Parks & Resorts Food & Beverage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts Food & Beverage Interview Questions

1.0

Food & Beverage Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy!!! just one question asked and that was all. The lady was very good and respectful. I felt like I just got hired the moment I walked in even tho I was very nervous.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

Apply online, they will email you to set up a time for a phone interview, answer the phone when they call (Very important), and SMILE while you are speaking with them, you don't think that this means anything, but they can tell from the tone of your voice, and it's more than 50% of whether or not you're going to get hired.

Interview Questions

• They are going to ask you about a time that you had to do something at work that you didn't want to do, why you reacted the way that you did, and how it made you feel.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Disney does not negotiate, they tell you how much you will make, and you may get the opportunity to choose where (Parks, resorts, etc...)

Food & Beverage Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2009.

Interview

I applied online at the website. A few days later I received an email saying what day and time my interview was. When the time came i made sure i was somewhere where i wouldnt be bothered. The interview lasted about 25 minutes and was exactly what you would expect of a regular interview. About 3 weeks later I received my packet saying that I had been accepted for the College Program.