Disney Parks & Resorts Industrial Engineer Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts Industrial Engineer Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Disney Parks & Resorts

Industrial Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview process was great. I felt that it gave a good idea of who I am and my capabilities. It consisted of a few behavioral questions followed by a few technical questions related to current projects the team was working on. For the technical questions they are not looking for a final numeric answer they are just looking to understand how you approach a problem and the methods that you take to determine the results.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine the dimensions of a room that would be used to store luggage of Guests that come to the resort before check in time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as they presented an acceptable salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Disney Parks & Resorts

Industrial Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Louisville, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied on a thursday, emailed about an interview on a monday and scheduled an interview for Thursday. The process was really a quick process and I was really very impressed with their quick response time. The Recruitment chair seemed very nice and friendly, I loved talking to her, and made sure I had questions to ask her.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL).

Interview

Apply online for posting and monitor career dashboard. HR screening and then a phone interview with the possibility of multiple people. Wait for offer and then go through onboarding process. Must submit school transcripts, do a background check, and go through an orientation.

Interview Questions

• What would you take into consideration when creating a line/queue for a new attraction?
      Explain regression analysis to a non-IE   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for internship position. Paid hourly and based on your status in school. Must be enrolled in college/recently graduated

Industrial Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

I applied and was then selected for a phone screen, which was just a review of resumes and qualifications. After that there was a online interview where I was interviewed by two full time employees - one from the Anaheim office and one from the Orlando office.

Interview Questions

• The online interview was about 1 hour, with 30 minutes being typical behavioral, and the remaining time being 3 informal case studies, just asking how you would go about solving a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

Two rounds. The first round was a phone screen. Went over my resume, answered several behavioral questions like "why Disney", "describe a project you are most proud of", etc.

The second round happened after a month. It was a mix of behaviorial and technical questions. The technical questions were asked to see how you approach a problem. They did not expect an exact number as an answer.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Met a representative on campus, then a brief call with recruiter the next week making sure I met requirements and was interested in the role. Then a skype interview with practitioners from Orlando and Anaheim. This was asking about some skills on my resume, but since I wasn't very experienced they focused more on my interests and skills I wanted to build. Included a couple case questions in the end.

Interview Questions

• Why Disney?
      How many people will wear Orange in Orlando tomorrow?
      How many airplanes will be delayed in a given day?   Answer Question