Disney Parks & Resorts College Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts College Program Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.3

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

I applied online, and a few days later received an email inviting me to the online personality quiz, I passed that, then said I would be receiving an email later inviting me to phone interview. I completed the phone interview, and then received an offer email a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to the Disney College Program?
      2. Are you willing to maintain the Disney look?
      3. Have you ever been to the Disney parks?
      4. Would you rather work independently or in a group setting?
      5. How would your co-workers describe you in 3 words?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

You apply online with a short basic questionnaire, if you pass this you move onto a web based interview. Questions with multiple choice answers. Some of the answers repeat themselves with slightly different wording and different answers, just to make sure you're consistent. After this, there is a phone interview. The interviewers are very nice and really put you at ease.

Disney College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

It is a 2 stage interview process. You only make it to the first stage after an initial screening of the applicaton.
    The first stage is a web based interview, where you are asked to describe yourself, your habits, given statements that you can agree or disagree to, among others.
    The next step is a phone interview, where they ask you about a couple of different things, like jobs, or what you think you are best suited for in the company

Interview Questions

• What is a situation with a dissatisfied guest, and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

I applied online and was given an assessment test. After completing the test, I received an email to schedule a interview. The interview lasted around 20 minutes. I was asked about which Park I preferred working, why am I choosing Disney and given a situation task.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Submitted an online application through the DCP website complete with a resume. Received a Web Based Interview 2 hour later that took about 45 minutes to complete, then received an invitation to schedule a phone interview 10 minutes later for two weeks in advance. After the phone interview, I was accepted 10 days later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Disney?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle an emergency situation?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable memorizing and reciting long scripts of speech to guests for hours at a time?   1 Answer

Disney College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in January 2017.

Interview

Filled out an online resume builder. A couple of hours later was invited for a second round online questionnaire. Passed the second round and scheduled a 30 min 3rd round interview with a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about the Disney Parks Brand?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in June 2016.

Interview

three part process:
    1. Online application
    2. Web Interview
    3. Phone interview (15 min)

Web interview was purely behavioral.Phone interview was short and to the point, was asked to describe situations, why I was applying to the program, why I was a good fit for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

one phone interview it was very easy they just asked me about college, what I like to do in my free time, my former job, relationship with family and friends

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

The interview process itself was fun and fairly simple. Of course you were asked basic questions as to your previous experience within a high paced, fast environment. Overall, the interviewer was very informative and open to answering any questions or concerns regarding the position.

Interview

After filling out an application and questionnaire online I had a phone interview. I was asked basic questions about job history and problem solving. The woman I talked to was very kind and gave me time to form an answer. Make sure to show your enthusiasm for the job.

Interview Questions

• What was a significant problem that came up in a previous job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What does this company mean to you?   Answer Question