Disney Parks & Resorts Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Disney Parks & Resorts

2.1

Senior Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter after submitting resume after 10 days or so. Scheduled phone interview about a week later followed by an onsite interview with multiple cast members. Received offer about 4 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Experience in IT Security, what type of incidents did I find and how addressed.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Filled out online application, personality assessment, then received interview invitation. The interview invitation was at the Disney casting center. It was a neat experience to get to go into the casting center and see the decor. The interview went well and covered basics of the job, training, hours, etc. Questions were minimal and not difficult in nature. The individual interviewing me was very helpful and friendly, and was very candid when answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you handled an emergency situation   Answer Question

Overall, I enjoyed the experience but wish my prior background was considered a little more heavily in assessing my potential (the pay offered was well below what I needed to earn). I did not consider this a viable offer because of the pay.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy pretty quick actually. If they like you enough they will offer you other positions than the one you actually applied for. So overall it was a great experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for Disney Security on Thursday and received an email to take WEB interview in the next day. I took it and passed for a phone interview on Monday. It was a quick process and the interview was basically reviewed my resume. However, I failed because I did not have a strong background such as military training.

Application

Interview

I was contacted the same day after I submitted my resume. Then I had to do an online questionnaire which were very simple questions and a phone call interview was scheduled right away. The day of the phone call interview she called one hour later of the hour she was supposed to call. After asking the questions she said they were looking for someone with more experience. I told her that it was clear in my resume that I had no security experience more than a Master Degree in Criminal Justice, so apparently they don't value Education even if they say they do in the requirements description.

Security Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Hardest part is the Web Based Interview. It isn’t hard as long as you pay attention to what you answer. The interview itself is straight forward and easy. They want to know what qualifies you to work security, why Disney, and what your goals are.

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed 2 weeks later with a panel interview. Pretty simple questions, 3 panel memebers present with one via skype from FLA. Interviewers were generally positive, polite, and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to disney   1 Answer
    • Give an example of something you implemented that immediately took a turn for the worse.   Answer Question

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

it was vey simple. i was told because of my background, i had the job unless i just bombed out on the appearance

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths as of today?   1 Answer
    • what was a weakness that you noticed and worked to accomplishe?   1 Answer

Negotiation

my schedule, be flexible in availabilty

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

You come in for an initial screening interview and if there is no open spots they offer you other positions you may qualify for. It took me up to 4 months to get the position i applied for and I started the next weekend.

Interview Questions

• How have you turned a negative situation into a positive?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in December 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is long but thorough as it should be. The staff tries to ferret out those who may not fit in with the company mission of magical fun for all ages and ethnicity's. There can be several on line questionnaires, followed by two or three (or more) face to face oral interviews. They pay attention to the person as much or more than the professional background for those applying for public positions.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just more attention to my personality than my work history. I was prepared for technical questions but was asked about my thoughts about working with different people in sometimes complicated situations. As a former public servant who had major contact with the public i was lucky to have the background. For those who don't, the interview tact may throw them off a bit.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. It's a union shop and the wages and benefits are what they are.