Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,046 Interview Reviews

2.4

Sort:

Computer Operator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in February 2008.

Interview

Phone interview does not get you much informatioin. i understand the need for them.

Pastry Chef Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Smooth and quick. Basic interview questions. Was offered a job and then retracted when they found out about my wrist tattoo.
    Food and Beverage department are really strict with visible tattoos. Makeup will not be able to help you in this department because you are dealing with food and it's unsanitary.

Pastry Chef Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Several panel interviewa with directors, GMs and senior chefs along with 2 day cooking demonstration showing 8 different techniques including chocolate sculpting, breads, banquet plates, fine dining plates, mini pastries and buffet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating

Park Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in December 2007.

Interview

I went to the Disney College Program presentation. I was the only person at the presentation in professional attire, the recruiters didn't seem to mind. I applied and received an e-mail notifying me of my phone interview date. The interviewer was very nice and asked me situational questions like, "what would you do if a small child approached you and said he couldn't find his family?" The interviewer noted that she liked that I said I would kneel down to talk to the little boy. She also said she could hear that I was smiling while on the phone and that it was important to the company. I was offered a position in Park Operations but didn't receive my actual job placement until I went to Walt Disney World for the program.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a child approached you and said he couldn't find his parents?   1 Answer

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Took 4 months to email me back. The email consisted of an online interview and it will tell u if you passed. If you pass then you schedule a real interview with HR. the interview was basic. They talked about my previous job experience and why I wanted to work for disney

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for disney?   1 Answer

Photographer Interview

Interview

Sumbitted an application online and a couple weeks later got a call to come in for an interview. I was a re-hire so the interview was very relaxed and friendly mostly asking why I wanted to come back. After that I was called again later that week to set up a second interview with the department heads in a 2 on 1 interview. It went really well.

Interview Questions

• In the second interview I was asked about my camera skills and what I woudl do if I was rejected by a Guest for taking a picture.   Answer Question

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

firs is an online application and interview witch determins if you get the personal interview with human resurces.

Interview Questions

• How yoa can make of guest day a magical day.   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy breasy

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2012.

Interview

had to do two interviews

Interview Questions

• what would you say if a guest did not like their photos?   1 Answer
    • who is your favorute character   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy, simple, straight forward. They know what they want in a cast member. My interviewer was very nice and charismatic. Totally an enjoyable experience. Took about 25 Minutes for the phone interview. Talked about my knowledge of Disney and how to work a camera.

Interview Questions

• Do you have photo experience?   1 Answer

PhotoPass Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

The initial application and first part of the interview process are all completely online. They even tell you to go online if you walk straight into the Casting Center (they have computers right there that you can use if you want).

It took only a few hours after submitting my initial application to be invited to Part One of the interview process, which is a multiple-choice questionnaire about yourself, your personality and work ethic. Immediately after you submit the last answer, they'll tell you if you'll be advancing to the next part - an in-person interview at the Casting Center, and they give you a window of about ten days to schedule the interview.

My interview was somewhat disappointing, only because she seemed to have already decided to hire me, and I'd been expecting to make my case and explain why I want to work for Disney or other standard interview questions. The position I wanted hadn't been available when I initially applied, but I had applied to it in the past, so when I sat down with the recruiter and she pulled up my profile on the computer, she saw that I'd applied to PhotoPass previously and told me there was a new opening and asked if I wanted it. Of course I said yes!

Interview Questions

• We only really discussed available openings to determine which would be the best fit for me; she seemed to have already decided to hire me for SOMETHING, so I didn't really have to answer any typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Deciding when to start. I'm moving from out of state and needed to give the two-week notice to my current employer and find a place to live. Pay didn't seem to be at all negotiable.