Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.4

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Cliche interview question that has zero relevance to my 10 year work experience. I realize I didn't do well on that stupid question, but it would have still been nice to hear ANYTHING afterwards.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a parking lot   1 Answer

Children's Activities Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview at casting and then with management at the location. They asked basic questions about past experience and also made sure I would be a fun hostess. The manager in the 1:1 asked me to talk like a pirate

Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, just basic questions about your abilities and how you can help the company
    Assessment test, knowledge of disney and a personality test and if they like your results they take you right to a one on one interview.
    one on one interview

Disney Planning Center Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers. Both were pleasant and asked standard "fit" questions. The whole experience was relatively relaxed. A few questions to learn about myself but most questions were short scenarios to deduce problem-solving skills.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I got called in and was asked a few easy questions such as what is my availability and also situational questions. The woman was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. All you really have to do is smile and be honest and you will get the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

I got this interview via online application.
    1. phone screen by HR. classic behavior questions, like bad teammates, successful project.
    2. phone interview by hiring manager. He introduced the internship first and then we go through the resume. He asked some details about the projects.

I got the offer the next week after my second interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

Interview went very well. Was waitlisted but then was offered the job a few days later. The interviewer was very nice and for the most part talked the whole time explaining the roles of the job I wanted

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Multiple 30 min interviews with technical folks and managers. Technical interviewers were friendly and easy to talk to. Managers seemed to be very different. Awkward socially and aggressive. Met with 8 different people throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• What do the words in Java mean: final, finally and finalize.   Answer Question

Reservations Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was emailed a link to a personality quiz. after which I received an email setting up a phone call with a recruiter. Basic resume questions, questions about disney etc. Set up in person interview in Anaheim. Involved a tour and a 2 hour group interview with other candidates.

Facility Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Pomona, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

They asked about your past experiences and give you situational questions. Interview was conducted on campus and I was contacted around 2 months after the interviews. They bring people on an as-needed basis so my case had a different turn around time than others.