Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.4

Itinerary Planning Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2017.

Interview

The interview is based in Disney Knowledge. I think they do not evaluate skills or experience. The shift is from 2:50 to 10:50. You have to love Disney Brand. The interview eas with the manager. she is very nice.

Interview Questions

• 1- How do you exceed Customer service?
      2- Who advise a guest who is passionate about star war?
      3. They Asked to do a real practice of how to advise a girl about her favorite Disney Princess?
      Answer Question

Itinerary Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email (4/13) for an assessment the same day. I completed my assessment and received another email the following day to schedule a phone interview (4/17) it was a 15 minute interview just to make sure you're the right fit for the position and to make sure you understand the position if everything goes well the interviewer will email you to set up an in-person interview. My interview (5/2) was first a tour of the building with two other girls and then they sit you in a room until the interviewer comes and gets you. I interviewed with one of the managers as well as a leader in the specific area I was applying for. If you know a little bit about Disney and have customer service experience it will be easy. They told me since I was new I would be working night shifts (3:15pm-11:15pm). You go through a month of training then another 6 months of partnering with your leader to ensure you are working up to their standards. The job requires you to meet certain sales requirements. They made it clear that they do not offer the job on the spot but only give recommendations to HR who will reach out to me within a week. It's a bit of a lengthy one month process all together then you have to wait until training starts (6/4) which is almost two months after I applied. It is $10.93 plus opportunities to make incentives according to your sales.

The job has low pay, late hours (you only get weekdays off Tuesdays and Thursdays) and it's a very long process.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in April 2017.

Interview

over the phone interview. asked basic questions regarding past experience. asked about personal experiences that may be relevant to the job you're applying to. Asked questions about personality and skills

Interview Questions

• have you had previous experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Lake Buena Vista, FL).

Interview

Applied online, received an email the next day to set up in-person interview, went to in-person interview, checked in at front desk and waited to be called in. Recruiter shook my hand and introduced herself, then immediately began walking us to the interview room asking me how many times I had worked for Disney (I answered once because I worked seasonal and then got hired part time and then had to leave the company for a while due to nearly becoming homeless). She hardly looked away from her computer, asked very few questions, then told me that because I didn't have more work history (due to school mostly causing me to only have seasonal or temporary jobs) that she couldn't hire me because she didn't feel I had proven my ability to hold a job. I told her that I worked hard in school, volunteered, and graduated with a 3.87 GPA because of my hard work and determination in school and I was currently working on my MBA. She shook her head and said school didn't matter and that she could not offer me any positions until I had six to twelve months experience with another company to prove my work stability... Wow... my loyalty to the company and hard work in school was completely shrugged off as she walked me out the doors...

Interview Questions

• She asked me how many times I had worked for the company before.   1 Answer

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2017.

Interview

I can't even begin to express to you how nervous I was! I mean... who wouldn't be nervous!? IT'S DISNEY! It was such an easy process. The interviewer made me feel so calm. She was extremely friendly. It didn't even feel like an interview! Do not stress it! Just be yourself, that's all that matters!

Attractions Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy. I chose a phone interview. My recruiter was really nice and kept the flow of the interview going very smoothly. It was like talking to a friend in a way. Got the position on the spot. Just be happy, smile while you talk, and be honest. Most questions were centered around the "Disney Look" and where I'd like to work around WDW. Nothing too complicated.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and took approximately 3 months to hear back and see that I got a web-based interview. Once I passed the web-based interview, I had to schedule my phone interview.

Advanced Modeling and Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts in March 2017.

Interview

They first sent me an rejection letter and then said that was a mistake and set up an tech group phone interview with me. The first person asked about my background and past experience. The second person asked a lot of questions about SQL and relational database. The third person tested my knowledge on experimental design and asked me to design an experiment in a given scenario.

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I was called in to an interview. The interview was very short in which it lasted no more than 10 minutes. Honestly, the interviewer asked me 3 questions and that was it. Questions basically to see if I'm a happy person. After she asked what position am I interested in, took note and that was it.

Disney College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

It is a 2 stage interview process. You only make it to the first stage after an initial screening of the applicaton.
    The first stage is a web based interview, where you are asked to describe yourself, your habits, given statements that you can agree or disagree to, among others.
    The next step is a phone interview, where they ask you about a couple of different things, like jobs, or what you think you are best suited for in the company

Interview Questions

• What is a situation with a dissatisfied guest, and how you handled it?   Answer Question