Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Disney Parks & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.4

Disney College Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

It is a 2 stage interview process. You only make it to the first stage after an initial screening of the applicaton.
    The first stage is a web based interview, where you are asked to describe yourself, your habits, given statements that you can agree or disagree to, among others.
    The next step is a phone interview, where they ask you about a couple of different things, like jobs, or what you think you are best suited for in the company

Interview Questions

• What is a situation with a dissatisfied guest, and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was very relaxed, it just seemed more of a discussion to see where to put you in WDW. There was still the typical interview questions though. Walked out of it knowing where I was gonna work and orientation all set up.

Candy Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

The initial in-person interview went smoothly, with the Casting Director being friendly and asking simple question related to availability. The second interview was more in depth and the interviewer asked questions related to experience in the culinary field.

Interview Questions

• How do you temper chocolate?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

I applied online and was given an assessment test. After completing the test, I received an email to schedule a interview. The interview lasted around 20 minutes. I was asked about which Park I preferred working, why am I choosing Disney and given a situation task.

Guest Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a group interview. A very comfortable experience with interviewers who seemed genuinely happy. Group interview was at first a bit intimidating but was smoothed out made comfortable once again.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe are the best qualities for a guest specialist?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever taken a survey from a specialist before?   1 Answer

Attractions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts.

Interview

First there was an application online, follow up by a web based interview/questionnaire, next was an over the phone interview. For more applied positions, there is then an in person interview

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Completed initial application, Offered web based interview two days later. One week later, Attended interview at Disney Casting (Orlando, FL).

Was offered a job in Food and Beverage same day because I did not have any housekeeping experience but have had tons of food service experience.

If you want to work for the company, they will be very accommodating.

Interview Questions

• General Interview Questions: Experience, Why do you want to work there. Etc.   Answer Question

Preview Center Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Anaheim, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received email 2 weeks later to schedule phone screening, which I chose a slot for a couple days following. Received prompt call from HR Recruiter based in Florida, who wanted to verify some application information and the only general interview question she asked was why I wanted to work for the company.
    Received an email 1 week later to confirm I "passed" the screening, and to schedule an in-person interview. Chose the very next day, first slot.
    This is a DVC position, so was handled not at the usual location (Staff Services? HR HQ?) but inside the actual DVC location next to the Disneyland Hotel. Questions were professional, and nothing out of the ordinary of a typical non-entry level position. No questions at all related to Disney as a company or the parks. Afterwards, spent a while getting a tour of the facilities and talking to over 15 current cast members. Left on a positive note, and was told I would definitely receive a call within a week either way.
    Received that polite but short rejection call 2 months later, oh well.
    The Hiring Status is not reliable so if you apply, do no rely too heavily on what those rare updates say.
    Overall a very positive interview experience, even though I did not get the position. Does take a very long time to get anything processed, but it's Disney and they are a very large company, so don't be surprised by how long it takes.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with what the DVC is?   1 Answer

Disney College Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney Parks & Resorts (Columbia, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the company website. Then got moved on to do an online interview. A few days after I was asked to schedule a phone interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. The woman was very nice and easy to talk to. I did not hear back from the company with an offer for two months. At least the email came bearing good news!

Interview Questions

• How would I resolve any issues I had with roommates?   1 Answer

Interview

The interview was relaxed and my interviewer was very nice and asked me personal questions while making conversation. I was also asked about things on my resume and situational questions about my past employment.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Disney park?
      What's a time when you had to think on your feet?   Answer Question